Wii camping thread!!!

i0n said:
Hmm yea i'll give it some thought, maybe 1 for UK, 1 for U.S.. i'll figure it out closer to the release date.

In the meantime sorry to the thread starter for hijacking the thread :)
Really, that's still not fair. The Obviously, someone who lives in New York or something would have a CLEAR advantage over someone who lives in... Oh, say... Hawaii... >.<

well looks like my friend is gonna get a japanese wii damn i want to learn japanese look if you guys dont preorder you guys wont have 100% chance to get a wii

Meh. Whatever, though... Check this out...
Mwaha--xD.jpg

i w1n t3h c0nTasT! L0lolOOlloloO))l,l0l0loollllZZZZ!!!!!!!0!!1!!1!1!112@!1121@!!!!!1!!1!Oneoneoneoneoneone!!! xD

I was thinking I might have to camp out because I got home from school and called EBGames and they were already out of pre-orders!!! I freaked out until I remember the local university bookstore has been taking pre-orders for the past month.

iOn, that would be an awesome give-away because I'm short about $60 for Red Steel and an extra wiimote/nunchuk, so that would help me along.:D

NateTheGreat said:
I was thinking I might have to camp out because I got home from school and called EBGames and they were already out of pre-orders!!! I freaked out until I remember the local university bookstore has been taking pre-orders for the past month.

iOn, that would be an awesome give-away because I'm short about $60 for Red Steel and an extra wiimote/nunchuk, so that would help me along.:D
>.> Doesn't anyone else get the fact that it's really unfair? Every other state in the U.S. is gonna have their GameStop and EB Games stores open at least 3 hours earlier than here. I won't try THAT hard to stop you. 'S just not that fair for people like me who live in Hawaii and such. (And people who live on the west coast of the U.S., considdering that New York is WAY ahead of them. xP)

in touch with the wii said:
soo photoshoped anyway the contest has not started yet

No way! I thought that photo was real!!! Dang you have pretty good eyes for photoshopped work....

My sister is camping out starting thur. night before the launch at nintendo world in NYC. One of her friends really wanted to go, so she agreed. She plans on bringing about 5 blankets she said, and about as much food as she could. She mentioned something about a pizza place located right by the nintendo world.

he he he, no camping needed for me. I live in australia, and we were able to preorder at toys'r'us about 2 months agO! + we get a free game at launch :crazy: . Good luck with all your camping

Back