Wii Case Banners

stickey_label

Banned
Jul 1, 2006
Australia
Here are two mocks of Wii Case Headers/Banners. I hope Nintendo uses a similar to style to the mocks, as it is simple and sleek, similar to the wii. Here are my mocks:

One:
header1vc4.jpg

Two:
header2vi9.jpg

The second mock uses a similar theme to my redesigned banner, which you can see below with the diagonal lines:

WiiCHAT's redesigned banner (see http://www.wiichat.com/site-feedback/691-banner-redesign.html):
wiichatnewbanner73ng.jpg

Last edited:
Arcadium said:
they look really great, do u do em?

Thanks Arcadium :), I made them using Macromedia Fireworks, and I also used the official Wii font. Eventhough they are plain, they are very similar to what PS2 and XBOX 360 case banners look like, simple, sleek and not to cluttered.

Also, I was wondering what version of the mock is better, number one, or number two?

Thanks,

Numnber 2 is better those lines add a little bit of depth but its still need something, maybe some curves

#2 is cool. I do agree that for a banner for something like the Wii it should be left simple, but still sleek and smooth. Maybe add some sort of gradient in the grey background and maybe some specular (shiny) lighting?

All in all...great concept!

Reminds me of the original nintedo system for US, props for that. Oh, #2 is my pick but they are both pretty simliar.

Back