Wii CD/DVD drive making a Click Noise

I commented because I've had mine since launch and it hasn't made a sound and just this week it started making wacky loud clicking noises the entire time I have played.

Wiitendo said:
Why do people comment on this, 360 sounds like a broken lawnmower no one complains about that. Anyays I just checked no clicking sound.
Haha I know my 360's fans have started making grinding noises. It sounds like its about to blow up. It still works though and I got a three year warranty for when it does die. I just hope it lasts until the ones with the new processors that generate less heat come out.

WolfpacSnakepit said:
Actually cannon, it says in the instruction manual to take the games out before turning off console as it may cause damage. Not that I do it! But the rest of the **** u said I agree with, mine clicks all the time when reading game discs.

It probably says that in the booklet for all consoles. I have been doing it on my Ps2 since launch day and it is still kicking fine.

WolfpacSnakepit said:
Actually cannon, it says in the instruction manual to take the games out before turning off console as it may cause damage. Not that I do it! But the rest of the **** u said I agree with, mine clicks all the time when reading game discs.

no you can leave the game disc in the console even if it is turned off, Nintendo Power confirmed this.

dude i was playing a game cube game the other day on it and it was making alot of clicking noises so i took it out and turned on the wii and it made a wierd sound so i turned it off and it didnt make that noise again but the point is that the wii alway makes sime clicky noise

peace out

dangerd0g9 said:
dude i was playing a game cube game the other day on it and it was making alot of clicking noises so i took it out and turned on the wii and it made a wierd sound so i turned it off and it didnt make that noise again but the point is that the wii alway makes sime clicky noise

peace out
Why are you bringing up all the old posts on this after you just made a new one about it?

Back