Wii Channel idea

WII_MAN

WiiChat Member
Oct 29, 2006
I just got the best idea. what if the wii had a DEMO channel where you could download demos of upcoming and new games (for free). one more idea i had is what if it had a music channel where you uplaod your songs and listen to the while in gameplay.

Post your thought on my channels and ideas of you own wii channels.

Nintendo probably will eventually put that up but we will just have to wait and see!

Nice ideas though!

i had the same idea about the demos, but the music thing wont happen the wii cant multi task it wont be able to play music and a game maybe they will make it so you can upload a few songs for the photo channel so when to view them it plays music in the background

thats actually already in the works. they will also have a demo channel for the ds, like the progs that run at wallmart to download the demos wirelessly onto your ds, will be on there

lol i think everyone has that idea lol but its a great idea lol i would love to see it

My biggest concern about demos is the space they would consume. I really want playable demos (obviously...I can watch videos on my computer) but I have to think they would be rather on the large side for the built in 512MB of flash (I guess it is possible that Nintendo will open up the ability to play from an SD card in a future update which might create some possibilities). Now that I think of it I really wish Nintendo would do that last thing...oh, yeah, and a firmware update to allow >2GB SD cards...

demos might be forced to be small somtimes and would require micro managing if you dont have sd card

you know what they should have? a TV channel! who dosent want to watch tv from the comfort of their own wii?

maniackman said:
A question about Wii channels

when browsing the internet with a Wii can you play games like on minclip or oher game sites

Yep, you can play just about all games on the internet that dont need files downloading and dont require any game hardware or software to play them.

Oh yeh, have u tried mouse avoider its well good, the wii curser is a bit big tho lol (www.armorgames.com/games/mouseavoider.html) P.S is this advertising, if it is sorry:scared:

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
demos might be forced to be small somtimes and would require micro managing if you dont have sd card

you know what they should have? a TV channel! who dosent want to watch tv from the comfort of their own wii?
LOL yea lets watch TV on our TV on our Wii. INGENIUS. But seriously there should be a TV on demand channel. Thatd be cool. Maybe for 2000 points or something.

Bulldogxx831 said:
LOL yea lets watch TV on our TV on our Wii. INGENIUS. But seriously there should be a TV on demand channel. Thatd be cool. Maybe for 2000 points or something.
that was the point because you can also search the web or news or weather on your computer which is most likley faster and you can talk to friends at the same time as well xD

Sovieto said:
that was the point because you can also search the web or news or weather on your computer which is most likley faster and you can talk to friends at the same time as well xD

Agreed. Consoles need to get away from the internet surfing for the most part, unless they are bundling a keyboard in or something. I found it very annoying manually selecting letters and such lol.

Good for some people though, not for me.

I think the Nintendo should make a "Trivia Channel" like when you go to the pub and you use on of those electronic units to play with everyone in the pub and the country....well you could log on and play trivia against your state, country, continent and world! The Wii world of course...it could track stats and all that jazz just like the everyone votes channel.

Cheers

Back