Wii Channel Menu details

I wonder if your Mii also "holds" your controller settings? I'll be a bit annoyed if I can't save my sensetivity and controller settings to the Wii itself because those would probably take up less space than a Mii. There will probably be a hack to get your settings on your wiimote if Nintendo doesn't let you do it by default.

thats a cool idea, like your playing with your Mii with full sensetivity right handed, then your sister goes on and selects her Mii and starts playing with half sensetivity and left handed

Sovieto said:
thats a cool idea, like your playing with your Mii with full sensetivity right handed, then your sister goes on and selects her Mii and starts playing with half sensetivity and left handed
Thanks, Sovieto.:smilewinkgrin:

I didn't even realize you could have multiple people using the same Wiimote and since you can make and save quite a few Miis on a wiimote, that would be great.

I also hope your Mii, like the main Mii you use, will be used as your online profile when playing against others. In one of the Mii videos, it shows a bunch of Mii's standing around and maybe that's how you could find people to play with you. Just walk around in a lobby and click on other people's Miis and have your Mii say "Want to play Mii?" and that would then launch the game. I know, as more people get Wiis, it would be very difficult to find your friends, but then they could just like enter in your Mii name and find you and save you on a friend list. I really hope Nintendo atleast comes up with a gamer-ranking system, like Xbox Live's opti-match system that puts you up against people who have a similar skill level as you.

NO MORE FRIEND CODES!!!

Touch-ups for Wii Menu

Just a few touches to make the Wii menu more usable and user friendly:
P1030297.jpg

(Please excuse the rushjob Photoshop, its just to give an idea, PLUS why doesnt the Wii keep track of gameplay times of Gamecube games?

Back