Wii Channels

yea but you can do it quicker rather than hooking it up with cables, and then if you dont have the cable, like me.

well i dont have the cable, im not gonna buy one. When i can use the wii

csiguy4u said:
The Mario Kart 64 Channel is awesome. . .you should get it.
Please don't use channel as it is very misleading.
It's a Virtual Console game, not a channel. Though they are in the same place, a VC game doesn't work like a channel and just plain isn't one.

no but its a smaller screen, if a load of you want to watch something its not good if you just crowd round the pc and i have only a laptop.

hot_chili said:
no but its a smaller screen, if a load of you want to watch something its not good if you just crowd round the pc and i have only a laptop.

The only thing you get by putting internet video on a large tv is the video gets more pixelated.

. . .my post count goes up one more :thumbsup:

not if its a good quality video.

The post count goes up for me to:thumbsup:

Although i dont have many.

hot_chili said:
not if its a good quality video.

The post count goes up for me to:thumbsup:

Although i dont have many.
Meh, good luck.
The majority of the things you will find on the internet (don't even try youtube) will look pretty bad on your TV. But I watched the office on it and I didn't really mind. Then again, we don't have an HDTV so I'm not spoiled by anything. :p

Dude my tv is hdtv and 48" so it looks really good believe me.

dont just suggest it hasnt got it, how would you know what tv i have, i just stated the size and the fact that it was HDTV.

Anyways whats the big deal i just said it would be good to watch video on big screen and i get mocked.
how sad.

Back to the subject Wii Channels.

Whats your favourite one so far?

Back