Wii Channels

hot_chili said:
dont just suggest it hasnt got it, how would you know what tv i have, i just stated the size and the fact that it was HDTV.

Anyways whats the big deal i just said it would be good to watch video on big screen and i get mocked.
how sad.

Back to the subject Wii Channels.

Whats your favourite one so far?

I am so sorry you can't read. I am perfectly sure you gay little HDTV has a wonderful picture . . .what I doubt is that you can do it justice by streaming video off the internet to the screen. Maybe you should invest in an HD-DVD player.

you said its not 480p?

and dont get wound up so easy, dont bite, haha shitty tv, yea its a big shitty tv.

ok then it is, :sleep:

hot_chili said:
you said its not 480p?

and dont get wound up so easy, dont bite, haha shitty tv, yea its a big shitty tv.

ok then it is, :sleep:

"It" refered to the internet video that wasn't even 480p. . .get your facts straight before you go off num-nuts.

Good find, i like the sound of movie search channel and movie trailers channel, any idea when their being released

yeah I like the idea of those channels too..but no I don't know, I haven't read that article completely, it may be in there...

They should make the following channels:
DVD channel
Music channel (you could import music from your PC)
DS channel (play ds games on your tv through bluetooth)
Demo channel or downloadable demos for wii and ds at the shop
Upgradable mii channel (more facial features and a bigger plaza)

Last edited:
There's gonna be a DS compatible one, where you play the DS demos..and there will be a more realistic Mii feature or channel too, for mature games

Here are all the potential channels that may launch this year, Online Gaming Channel, DVD Channel, Music Channel for internet MP3s(You can use your SD card section), Internet Channel with full features(latest flash version), News Channel section dedicated soley to Nintendo news, and future VC releases.

The games channel, online Wii games is slated for launch later this year. Reggie hinted at Mario Kart online. The question is which Mario Kart? 64, DD, or Wii?

Back