Wii Channels

atlas10132

WiiChat Member
Jul 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
6504-2860-3791-3161
Anyone know how i can get The opera internet browser without having to buy it? i know it was free until the end of june.. and now you have to pay 500 wii credits.. anyone know how to get it for free?
any info is greatly appreciated..

Is there a way to send Wii Points to other users? I'd gladly send you the 500 points as I am never going to use the 1400 or so I have on account. If they've come up with a way to transfer them, I haven't heard about it yet, but it would be NICE if we could!

yea i know its only 5$
but i dnt feel like payin 5 bucks if can get it free..
thanks Dee Dee if they ever make a way to transfer wii points
i'd gladly take 500 points off your hand.
thanks anyways

I would send u my 600 since it's just gonna sit there on my account, but as DeeDee said u can send them.

No, you can't get it for free. It's no different from any of the VC games.

You can afford to buy Wii and you can't afford to get the internet browser for $5?!?? :shocked: Oh my God!! Then, it's not worth it for you so why don't you sell your Wii then?

Its not that i can't afford it.. im just cheap
there's a difference.. :ciappa:
hehe

ciper said:
Don't waste your time on it. Its was barely worth the download when it was free.
is it really not worth it? how come?

atlas10132 said:
is it really not worth it? how come?
The broswer doesn't allow plugins to add extra functionality. It doesnt support the latest version of flash. It doesnt support Java. You can't download files. Its a pain in the ass to type on screen....

Should I go on?

no i think i got the point thanks :yikes:

Back