Wii Charge station.

Yah hoefully third partys will make a simple cord that plugs into the USB to the bottom of the Wiimote and charges it.

Lol I love one of the reviews "i own the wii and us this all the time and is the greatest thing for the wii." sure you do mate Jenova this wouldnt happen to be you lol

I had to preorder the charge station. The gamestop dudes were pretty much telling me that it was necessary to recharge the controller. I'm waiting to see what exactly this thing does, because I was pretty much suckered into preordering it.

Santoanderson said:
I had to preorder the charge station. The gamestop dudes were pretty much telling me that it was necessary to recharge the controller. I'm waiting to see what exactly this thing does, because I was pretty much suckered into preordering it.
If it was a necessity then Nintendo would have bundled it into the package. I'd say you got suckered but who knows, it might make a nice addition to your Wii but most def. not a necessity.

I can see that Nyko is the mfr... but I see no images or info anywhere! Nice find regardless! I have good faith in mfr's producing a simple charger for the Wiimote, either by battery pack or charging cradle, it shouldn't be long before we see some variants of this idea.

And Santoanderson, it's called an accessory for a reason... it's not a necessity. Sounds like you got dooped. Sorry man.

My two BIG beefs with the wii were this

1. The wiimote is more like a mouse, and cant act as a light gun (at least hasent so far) that one really disappointed me.

2. The wii mote would not have a charger and would eat all my batteries. I hope that this charger fixes this.

White-Wolf said:
My two BIG beefs with the wii were this

1. The wiimote is more like a mouse, and cant act as a light gun (at least hasent so far) that one really disappointed me.

2. The wii mote would not have a charger and would eat all my batteries. I hope that this charger fixes this.

If this aint a real authentic good working charger then just buy a AA battery charger that you put the batteries directly into. I know it would be easier to have a connectable charger for the wii remote but ah well. Plus nintendo have confirmed that the Plug on the bottom of the wii mote cannot and will not have the possibility of a charger connection being connected so the batterys will have to be charged out side of the remote.....for now.

Yeah, for $30, you can get a nice NiMH charging station and 4 NiMH AA's. If this 'charge station' can't charge more that one controller at a time, then it's really not cost-effective in comparison to using NiMH rechargeable batteries.

I searched Nyko's site and couldn't pull anything up - it kept telling me there was a problem with my search.

Either way, I'm going to handle the charging of my wiimotes myself with this:
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-RjEdZ6....asp?g=15320&tab=detailed_info&i=639PRO66#Tab

Sam_Harris said:
Lol I love one of the reviews "i own the wii and us this all the time and is the greatest thing for the wii." sure you do mate Jenova this wouldnt happen to be you lol

Nope, not me. xD

I wonder what it could be though...

Back