Wii chat member--elimination game----Line up,

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Well i tried this before but it got cancelled because people kept adding there names without permission and things like that,

so

heres my proposal, anyboy who would like there names in the elimination game please post here,

each person please only post one, saying that you want to be in it,

later, everybody who posted will be part of the game, nobody else will be added after that, so if you have not posted here by 25th September they are to late, and will not be added.

if people still complain after that the thread will be deleted and i will not bother making another one, so if it gets deleted its your own fault.

so people please only comment if you want to be part of it and only comment once each, say what you want in your comment but everybody who comments will be added, to the game,

remember posy by 25th September no later to be in the game.

see you later

Whos in:

mr.person
AndThen?
bw!
daviduk200
Fastshadow
gamerdude247
Icyoooppplaa
Kiwi
som1
wario2ooo
Wii-Fi
WiiWouldLike2Play
Wreked
Shoko
Wii BrEnDo2007
ericlewis91
Demon Slayer
Wiired
Revan
cpt.mccloud
mn777saint
Jay588

Application/entry is now closed all further comments will not be taken into account,

CLOSED NO MORE PEOPLE WILL BE ADDED NO EXCEPTIONS

Link to the game
http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/37651-wiichat-members-elimination-game.html#post669625

Last edited:
well i cant make a game with just 3 people now so comeon ppl join

im in

just hope this time it works better :p

ok ill make a list at top and yeah im in lol
and yeah ill extend date to October 1st

(im still a bit (dunno the word, i have negative outlook) on the fact people might mess it up again.

Add Me!:cornut:
daviduk200
Fastshadow
Icyoooppplaa
Kiwi
som1
Wii-Fi
WiiWouldLike2Play
Wreked

i have a plan to keep this organized.We say we are in and then we post the people who are already in until the 25th

Um i guess that means Wario is in...remember to copy and past the list.that way daviduk won't have to count everyone.

bw!
daviduk200
Fastshadow
Icyoooppplaa
Kiwi
som1
wario2ooo
Wii-Fi
WiiWouldLike2Play
Wreked

Back