Wii Chat popularity Channel

D S

Virus Creat0rgz
Sep 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
8371-1413-5471-1722
Okay, I know their is a thread Similar to this one. Something like "how well do you know Wii chat members".

This is different. You cast a vote for all the people you know, but Only if you respect them.

Also, you can cast a vote for people you think will/should be "future famous members" of Wii chat.

I'm not sure if this will work out, so it's on a trial basis xD
EDIT: 151 post within a few days....i'm amazed...

Respected and known people:
-Axtlar
-Wario2ooo
-CyanRussel
-Shoko
-S.S.
-MarioMan
-Cpt. McCloud
-Syntax
-naisatoh
-Wiired
-FR
-CantGetAWii
-Demon Slayer
-Mitch
-Trulen
-wiiwouldlike2play
-icyoooppplaa
-luigi
-byakuya
Future Famous Members:

Last edited:
I'm flying the flag for Wiired and the Cappin' but your own judgement should ultimately reflect which members of WiiChat are famous and respect. After all, they should be all over the place.

i don't really believe in e-respect

however ifor spirit of this thread i'm giong to say...naisatoh, he's not that famous, and he's not a big poster so he probably won't be but he puts a lot of thought into his posts and i respect that.

2 others arre squall7 and syntax, for similar reasons

mushroomedmario said:
i don't really believe in e-respect

however ifor spirit of this thread i'm giong to say...naisatoh, he's not that famous, and he's not a big poster so he probably won't be but he puts a lot of thought into his posts and i respect that.

2 others arre squall7 and syntax, for similar reasons

...I'd like to argue with you to why you don't believe in respect over the internet but I don't know what angle you are coming from...

But, why not?

I'll be adding the names to my post, after my cousin leaves, and we finish the movie.

I believe this should have gone in the board games section.. Anyways if I had to choose who I found helpful around the forum I would say Ctp. McCloud, Wiired, and FR.

Wait, so we just post who we respect, and not necessarily who other users respect?

Axtlar
Wario2ooo
CyanRussel
Shoko
S.S.
MarioMan
Cpt. McCloud
Syntax

Are all at the top of my list.

List has been updated ^___^
You can also suggest people who you think will be "famous" or "well-known" in the future.

Example:
I post alot and get well know, and before this happens, you say i will be :)

For starters, do you think i'm going to be a well known member in the future?
I hope you get the idea now.

I will be the only selfish one and throw myself up there.
Someone had to do it :lol:

D S said:
Okay, I know their is a thread Similar to this one. Something like "how well do you know Wii chat members".

This is different. You cast a vote for all the people you know, but Only if you respect them.

Also, you can cast a vote for people you think will/should be "future famous members" of Wii chat.

I'm not sure if this will work out, so it's on a trial basis xD
EDIT: 151 post within a few days....i'm amazed...

Respected and known people:
-Axtlar
-Wario2ooo
-CyanRussel
-Shoko
-S.S.
-MarioMan
-Cpt. McCloud
-Syntax
-naisatoh
-Wiired
-FR
-CantGetAWii
Future Famous Members:
I feel, so..left out :(
If i have to choose on who, Syntax, Prez, Wiired, Cpt.Mccloud, Mitch, Trulen, Fr, Wiiwouldlike2play, Cyan, Wario2ooo, er, thats kinda all i can think of. for now

List updated again ^___^
I'm surprised no one has thought of me yet :S Then again, i'm only a few days old on this forum, although my post count doesn't reflect that ^_^

List updated agian ^__^ last update for tonight, i'm heading to bed.

Back