Wii Chat popularity Channel

D S said:
Okay, I know their is a thread Similar to this one. Something like "how well do you know Wii chat members".

This is different. You cast a vote for all the people you know, but Only if you respect them.

Also, you can cast a vote for people you think will/should be "future famous members" of Wii chat.

I'm not sure if this will work out, so it's on a trial basis xD
EDIT: 151 post within a few days....i'm amazed...

Respected and known people:
-Axtlar
-Wario2ooo
-CyanRussel
-Shoko
-S.S.
-MarioMan
-Cpt. McCloud
-Syntax
-naisatoh
-Wiired
-FR
-CantGetAWii
-Demon Slayer
-Mitch
-Trulen
-wiiwouldlike2play
-wario2ooo
-Cyan
-icyoooppplaa
-luigi
-byakuya
Future Famous Members:
:lol: Cyan and Wario seem to be popular on you're list :lol: But thanks for adding me <3

I didn't notice, i'll fix tomorrow.

Yeah D S, most of your posts are good ones, and its always great having more people who are on regularly on here.

I agree with all the suggested including myself :) I'd add RedFox to the list and Pit(KidIcarus) both well mannered members

wario2ooo said:
maybe cause of his avy and sig.....they look scary....:lol:

yeah they could be intimidating, but in all seriousness he has my full 'e-respect'

just how he handles things, i would most-likely do the same, except for a couple of tiny things but no 2 people are alike

mushroomedmario said:
yeah they could be intimidating, but in all seriousness he has my full 'e-respect'

just how he handles things, i would most-likely do the same, except for a couple of tiny things but no 2 people are alike
I don't mean to cause an argument, I'm just a bit puzzled.

Why do you feel that it is not possible to 'fully' respect someone that you have no personally met?

*is still amazed a certain someone has not been talked about*
I'll add soon.

Back