Wii Chat Torney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its probably unlikely everyone will b on at the same time, but im gona make a chart so everyone noes thier matchups.

Ayo said:

FWELR

you have insulted me :cryin:

i will have to consider joining your tournament now.....

no, its really just cuz ive stopped leveling all the way up to 100. with PBR, i just train em to 50 and let them pwn all these legendary teams.

how u all get them up to 100?

FWELR said:
FWELR

you have insulted me :cryin:

i will have to consider joining your tournament now.....

no, its really just cuz ive stopped leveling all the way up to 100. with PBR, i just train em to 50 and let them pwn all these legendary teams.

how u all get them up to 100?
opps, my bad:lol:
Itll be lvl 100 battles so the wifi does it for u. No need to train to lvl 100. So u joining then?

Ayo said:
opps, my bad:lol:
Itll be lvl 100 battles so the wifi does it for u. No need to train to lvl 100. So u joining then?
o, hell ya then.

k, just give me ur FC and we can star, but im gona make a draw in my house so i can put people in different pools, and ill make a torney sheet, so its easier to keep track of things.

Make sure to look at the front page again coz im gona be changing it alot from now on

Ayo said:
k, just give me ur FC and we can star, but im gona make a draw in my house so i can put people in different pools, and ill make a torney sheet, so its easier to keep track of things.

Make sure to look at the front page again coz im gona be changing it alot from now on
5026 0942 7804 Lincoln

Hey!
I will join!
when does the tourney start?

to make it go faster...
lvl 50
3 pokemon
no items

and please no legends, everyone hates them (almost everyone)

Soz its full up and ive made the rules already. Im making a torney sheet atm and il post it up, then we can start the matchups.

Thanks to the Mario Strikers torney thread for the help with the setup

if someone does not show up, can i take they're place?
because i am on about 16 hours of the day (its summer, i am 13, no frnds cause i live in an apartment, no1 really is here...:prrr:)

no dont make it 3 vs 3

that sucks

that will ruin my hole stradegy

when can it start.....please make it now so i caN battle someone

hey, im gonna be gone for about 2 hours or so. ill be ready at 4:30 Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back