Wii Christmas Suprise

madbeanman said:
Sorry aint in the US, didnt know
wel no its a us channel only but my dad some how gets us and canada channels g4 has something agast canada cus some guy in canada won a contest and thay refused to give him his prize cus he lived in canada LOL

We had our September surprise. It was Metroid week, and it included the first game demo channel. Nintendo also gave us Wii remote covers for free soon after. Super Metroid owned, and I was happy to download it.

Based on that, the X-mas surprise will probably be the demo channel, or some kind of high quality VC game.

Actually the Metroid channel came out in August in the US (the country the surprise was announced for) Id say the suprise got delayed and was actually Check Mii Out. The rumored Christmas surprise might be the Everybodys Nintendo channel.

Last edited:
kronau said:
g4 is a tv channel it was on the feed some time this week

Just looked at the feed section of their website It has not been posted as far as I can see.
EDIT: sorry bout the double post. I only released when I pressed the button

Last edited:
kronau said:
its not roumours nintndo announced it on g4 thay are gonna have a suprise event for all wii owners on christmas
Reggie himself also said it was going to be a september surprise and you know what happend with that, so whats your point.

Guys, chill the hell out. Stop flaming him, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

He could be referring to one of two things:
1. A christmas surprise sent to our wii. I have not heard confirmation of this, although apparently it was suggested on G4?
2. A christmas surprise packaged with the holiday issue of Nintendo Power. This has been confirmed and continues to be speculated over.

sagema said:
We had our September surprise. It was Metroid week, and it included the first game demo channel. Nintendo also gave us Wii remote covers for free soon after. Super Metroid owned, and I was happy to download it.

Based on that, the X-mas surprise will probably be the demo channel, or some kind of high quality VC game.
The surprise was supposed to be an update and i had that metroid preview channel before he announced that. Second the gloves where not a surpise it was a safety feature that they had to pack in to avoid more lawsuits. Thus if you look at new games that have been released after that it tells you to put your wii jacket on in the saftey screen.

That realy wouldt be a surprise because we all have known that the demo channel was coming. and for the vc game why would any one tune in to pay for a surprise? If any thing they might give out some points because to actually give us one of the vc games would piss some people that have already payed for it off.

Is the surprise going to be on Christmas? If not then it could have been the Gift Channel on the Shop Channel and the Photo Channel 1.1

i just wish they would stop with the surpise crap just tell us what you are going to do and when you are going to do it and stick with it. All it does is just garner spectulation and gets every ones hopes up. esp when they don't deliver.

^You do realize that most of the 'surprises' are purely speculation on 'teh interwebz' with no such confirmation from Nintendo? The 'September Surprise' is especially peculiar, seeing as Nintendo DID confirm that, but outside of that one occassion, there are not many incidents of them announcing a surprise and not delivering.

Back