Wii Classic Controller Pro

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I bought a Nintendo Wii Classic Controller Pro just a few weeks ago for my Classic games. This sucker is one of the most comfortable controllers I've had since the XBOX 360. The Original Classic Controller, in my opinion, was the worst released controller.

How many prefer The Wii Classic Controller Pro, Classic Controller, or does anyone wish they had a better controller than either one?

the pro is pretty sweet, for some games i prefer my old cc but if i had to choose, i'd go with the new one.

For me the issue of the PRO is that the D-Pad feels looser than it did on the original flat Classic, as do the Analog Sticks. The pad shifts around and the tops of the sticks wobble. Also I think they spaced the sticks out a smidge too far. When I use the standard "Y and X" thumb placement for SNES platformers my thimb always hits the edge of the stick. I guess I just have big thumbs or something. I do like the fact that they switched to digital rubber contact buttons from those useless Analog Slider (L&R) and bad feeling metal clickers (zL&zR) but they should've had that from the start on the first Classic, would've made it a lot better. I mean what, if any, VC or Wii-Ware games make use of those sliders?

Rinse with hot water, wipe with a clean cloth, and allow it to dry in an upright position.
Note: Do not immerse or soak your wooden cutting board. It will warp and damage the board for future use.

Back