Wii Classic Remote and Madden 07

kerradim

WiiChat Member
Feb 27, 2007
Hello Everyone... I need to know if you can use the Wii CLASSIC remote and play Madden 07?

Thanks
Josh

Why would you want to do that? And I can confirm that you Cannot use the classic controller on the Wii version of Madden.

This madden is like the best Madden ever, compared to the 360 and PS3 version. 2on2 is the funnest multiplayer on the Wii i've ever done (It's a tie between Madden and Tennis for Best mutliplayer, both are so fun)

i agree with coldshiver, ea nailed the control scheme, if you like football and have a wii this is a must have, single player gets old quick but multiplayer is so intense, you'll love it

Single player gets old quick...? Hmph. Not much of a madden fan, are ya? I mean I can understand if you've mastered all-madden and still can't find a challenge in the AI, but otherwise Franchise mode should keep you occupied for quite some time if you're remotely into the game.

Anyway, I highly doubt the Wii Classic controller can be used on Madden '07 Wii. It's actually a waste of money in getting the game for the Wii if you just want to use traditional controls--might as well get the gamecube version (same graphics, cheaper price). So tell me, why wouldn't you want to use the wiimote?

If it's because you can't find a second nunchuck, you should be able to order them online now.

Who would recommend this game?

because I'm thinking of buying it.

Thanks,
Henry.

Henry said:
Who would recommend this game?

because I'm thinking of buying it.

Thanks,
Henry.

I would HIGHLY recommend buying this game! Especially if you like football. i only like watching it so it's good for me. It is quite advanced with all the techniques you can do. 2on2 is the most fun (but you need 4 Wiimotes+Nunchucks).

Back