Wii clock wrong after update

ylomnstr

WiiChat Member
Jan 31, 2007
I just did the update, but my clock is way off. The date is right, but the time is wrong. How the heck do I change that?

Something else i think happen with the Updates...My Action Replay just suddenly stopped working...i know it sounds weird..but it was working find before the Updates..but when i updated the wii it says there an Errow that i have to eject the disk and turn off the power, and i should look at the Wii manual thingy...

mines off by like 23 hours and 5 minutes. not sure what the heck is going on

Try going into your system settings and change the time. Hopefully that should work.

paintba||er said:
I never noticed it before, but now that I read this I checked and it is off by 47 minutes. There is probably a setting for it somewhere, but I'm not going to look for it right now.

Edit: It is in the calendar thing.

Thats it. Thanks!

Just basically changing the background in some channels and stuff, nothing too much.

BUT!!! You can now use SOME USB keyboard now apparantly.

oh, it would be good if u could change the colour schemes of your wii menu.
Id make mine black with that blue line thats already there.

Mine isn't wrong...
And why would you want to use action replay anyway? It takes out all the fun of beating a game.

Demon Slayer said:
Something else i think happen with the Updates...My Action Replay just suddenly stopped working...i know it sounds weird..but it was working find before the Updates..but when i updated the wii it says there an Errow that i have to eject the disk and turn off the power, and i should look at the Wii manual thingy...

Go to the settings and manually try to do an update. When you attempt this a message appears asking if you want to continue as some updates may render modifications useless. I'm guessing that this has happened with your action replay? Possibly? Yes, I know that AR is not a mod, but the update may have changed the firmware in such a way that it no longer works. The other alternative is that the disc has somehow got damaged?

Back