Wii codes Mii's etc...

Joshieca

Oh yeah, its me!
Feb 19, 2007
San Diego - Prescott (School)
I didn't want to post this in the FAQ for fear it might get lost...but I have seen some conflicting information and I just want to clear things up....

• Your console name....does it get used for anything but ident your console over a network?
  • Does your console name have to be the same as your user name, if not what occurs (currently mine isn't)?
  • To add someone, do you only need their Wii code? (And of course they need to add yours), the nickname is not used?
  • When you put a "nickname" in the address book does it matter what you put there?
  • When do you "need" to use someone's nickname?
  • What does sharing/sending a Mii to your friend(s) do, when you send a friend your Mii?
Please respond only if you are absolutely sure of that your answer is correct.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
1: Don't Think So...
2: Don't Think So...
3:It's A Good Idea To Have Their Name Because You Wouldn't Know Who It Is!
4:No... But Its A Good Idea To Get Their Nickname Right And Not Call Them ighbisgh Or Something.
5:When You Choose Who To Send A Message To.
6:It Just Gives Them A Mii... Thats It.

You Seem To Be Bored Enough To Not Put In Someones Nickname.

Are You Lazy Or Something?:lol:

Hey thanks for the info...no not bored, just wondering if you could put something else in there...currently I have several users with the same nickname....just so you can tell them apart, that is what I was refering too.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
1: Don't Think So...
2: Don't Think So...
3:It's A Good Idea To Have Their Name Because You Wouldn't Know Who It Is!
4:No... But Its A Good Idea To Get Their Nickname Right And Not Call Them ighbisgh Or Something.
5:When You Choose Who To Send A Message To.
6:It Just Gives Them A Mii... Thats It.

You Seem To Be Bored Enough To Not Put In Someones Nickname.

Are You Lazy Or Something?:lol:

Back