Wii Colors.

arogeek

Got Wii???
Dec 7, 2007
IDK, possibly Wiiville.
This thread is for discussing different wii colors and mods.Find your coolest wii's, wiimote's, and other accerories in the prototype colors then post them.

chrome_270x263.jpg

found some...........

delight_wiicolorpricedrop_02.jpg

124d1151233955-wii-colors-nintendo_wii_colors2-1-.jpg

delight_wiicolorpricedrop_01.jpg

NintendoWiiRemoteCollage.jpg

just a case mod......

wii_color_shell.jpg

just a skin.......

wii-nes-revolution-skin.jpg

ii-case-hot_rock_case.jpg

colorful-nunchuk.jpg

115170410070_tn1.jpg

multicolorpointing1mp7.jpg

^^^^^look at the power button^^^^^note: two "a" buttons?¿?¿

1_qjgenth.jpg

wii_colors_talismoon.jpg

that's all for now.

most of what you posted is old, like really old. and the ones with the thermometer i already posted 1 post before you.

smyth said:
most of what you posted is old, like really old. and the ones with the thermometer i already posted 1 post before you.

Really dude? Why do you feel necessary to be such a twat to everyone here. Who cares if what he likes is old no where in the original post did it mention only posting stuff no one has seen before. Grow up and stop trying to be a hard ass on the internet.

youngmoney said:
Really dude? Why do you feel necessary to be such a twat to everyone here. Who cares if what he likes is old no where in the original post did it mention only posting stuff no one has seen before. Grow up and stop trying to be a hard ass on the internet.

hahaha.

i simply pointed out that what he posted was old. did i call him a "twat"? no i didn't, i just said it's been seen before many times on these forums.

Thanks though, you're post was really cute:wink:

and for the record, 99% of the time when someone does in fact post some dumb question i help them anyway, maybe not in the nicest way possible but i still help. How many people have you helped on this board with your whopping 5 posts?

later cutie ;)

I've seen you post stuff like this on multiple threads. Just because you have seen it before doesn't mean everyone has. No one wants to read your stupid this is old comments so you can build your post count.

youngmoney said:
I've seen you post stuff like this on multiple threads. Just because you have seen it before doesn't mean everyone has. No one wants to read your stupid this is old comments so you can build your post count.

pm'd you so it isn't just another peeing match on the boards.

kyle

I went with a decal from decalgirl.com and it is wonderful. I would have bought their chrome or black case but I don't trust myself taking apart the wii. I will post pics later.

decalgirl.com has the chrome case and a black case seen above. The retro decal is also from them. The multicolored ones I'm not sure if they're concept art or someone actually sells the colored cases. I think an above poster gave the link where to get the exposed neon interior ones.

Back