Wii Colors

Ok well heres the deal....the two blue colors are clearly the best out of them all, the green looks like puke, the red = flamer and the other colors are equally good. (no offense to the people that like the green and red). I personal will get either the White, Black, or Platinum, if Nintendo decides not to make the two blues, if they do make the blues then id definatley be first in line for the Midnight Blue

wiimote colors:
Wiimote_colors.jpg

images

wiimote charger?:
ing%20concept%20dock%20revolution%20mando-thumb.jpg

golden Wii:
weee.jpg

imthegoth2 said:
wiiman nice grammatical errors, does anybody here have respect for the english language. Sorry now that that's out of the way I would like to say only the red and the lime-green don't look too nice to me, though everyone is different, obviously. I like the idea that they should have similar qualities physically, so it's hard to say one is far uglier than another one (aka i won't make a huge mistake in taste, I'm not gay or metro).

imthegoth2, you've got some nice misspellings, aswell. I've corrected the mistakes in the quote in bold.

Also, you basicly said you won't make a mistake about picking the color of the Wii you buy, because you're not "gay or metro."

metrosexual: an urban male of any sexual orientation who has a strong aesthetic sense and spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle
So, actually it would help if you were atleast metro.

So obviously, you don't have respect for the English, or as you say english language, either.:lol:

By the way, I really don't care that much about spelling errors, but since you were complaining about something that you, yourself, are guilty of, I decided to point it out.

(Wow; am I really this bored?)

Last edited:
Im goin fer white black or maybey platinum or gold.. but that would suck if u had to charge the controller. maybey nintendo could make a multi-colored wii or one with a picture on it.

P.S. i know my grammar sux and i dun rlly care :p

I'm quite fond of the platinum and white ones because the other ones just don't look right and the black one maes me cringe for some unusual reason.
PS:I'm back!!!! But you guys probably didn't even notice I was gone for about a week. So expect to see more of my posts more often (not like you care or anything).

i dont rlly like the natural, darken it or the platinum and i would get those otherwise my choices are in order
dark blue
black
white
red
green
natural
platinum

The Wii is about playing something different and new, so I'll go with the Lime Green or the deep red.

you know what would be sweet

that would awesome if you order the wii custom with whatever color u wanted your wii to be

Black looks the best, but it'll look too much like my PS2.

So Platinum for me, will go good with my Black and Silver Home Theatre setup...

platinum is the closest to chrome, and though i hate rap, pimps, hoes, shiney **** cuz kicks ass. i find primary colours like red and blue make it look a bit too sissy compared to a mean machine like PS3. Platinum isnt white, and white sucks cuz it gets dirty. black is no good cuz ur right its like ps2, but also its not the "style" of the Wii that i get from it. white should be the way to go, cuz its all like "halelujah" and stuff, but DAMN platinum turns me right on.

Back