Wii Colours

Mansfield Hot said:
If you don't mind post it. I want to see what one looks like in person even if it may be a custom job.

I will if I can get him to scan his phone and email it to me, post it up soon as I can.

Is there / will there be.. a difference in price? I'll be getting the standard version, but just wondered if anyone heard anything about pricing?

I reckon I'd get a black one, but if they released a blue one id definatly buy one (or waste my money as dad would say lol). Don't think I'd try painting it, knowing my luck it would turn out ****.

No, when it's Nintendo there is no difference in price usually. If there is for ex: the regular Wii is $200, but the black Wii is $250 it is because it is bundled with Zelda. If it's not a bundle it's most likely to remain the the same price.

Haz said:
Is there / will there be.. a difference in price? I'll be getting the standard version, but just wondered if anyone heard anything about pricing?

Because when you get another colour, you can say I have the black one and you just have the plain one or whatever your reason is. I just like the black over the white (even though I own one) because it more sophisticated.

John Joseph said:
Why does color matter? theres no differance

i haven't seen any colored models. i'd love one though?!:thumbsup:

black would match my gamecube (hah who needs that now) though green would match most of my gameboys...

ABC said:
I am really hoping your a chick.

lmao my thoughts exactly.

And to the guy claiming his buddys dad's friend's cousin's nephew's doctor's aunt's step sister's son has a colored wii...no and stfu, lying is for 4 year olds.

Hello, that is why I started this thread. We have already established that it will be sometime in 2007, but there is no specific date as of yet.

I_WANT_WII said:
I do beleive that I heard that Nintendo is going to release a new colour of wii sometime. Anyone know anything about that?

Back