wii complaints: by a guy who hates splitscreen

He didn't really have much to say other than Xbox's online is better than Wii's which is obvious

um..he was just saying that the xbox 360 has better online which is basicallly one of the main features in xbox 360 but not in wii. Which is not really much of an argument. And you should write complaints AFTER nintendos online comes out.

thewiirules123 said:
um..he was just saying that the xbox 360 has better online which is basicallly one of the main features in xbox 360 but not in wii. Which is not really much of an argument. And you should write complaints AFTER nintendos online comes out.
hey im not complaining..

As much as i like online play and really want to see some good online games on Wii, the kind of atmosphere from sitting in a room with 3 friends playing a game like Smash Bro's or Goldeneye 007 is a different kind of experience and can be more fun imo.

I think online Multi-player is a factor in the console 'wars' but not as important as some make it out to be. The one thing i want from Wii's online experience is for it to be abit different to the others, which i'm sure it will.

Chris Buffa said:
the company has turned its back on the gamers that made it so successful. The Nintendo fan base is undeniably loyal, outspoken, and willing to devour any and all software the company publishes.

As a nintendo fan this comment doesnt really fit, from my POV nintendo are continuing strong franchises like Mario, Zelda, Metroid and Smash Bro's, but have managed to expand in order to add a more casual spontanious side to their games. I think the main reason nintendo struggled the last 2 generations was there has been abit of a gap in the nintendo expierence since the NES/SNES days (im sure some of you will know what i mean), i think games like Wii sports have filled that gap.

Oh and if Turok 2 was that guys memory of split screen i'm not suprised that he dislikes offline multiplayer.

Split-screen is awesome. My friends and I can spam OHKO in Red Steel much longer than any Halo multi thing. It's not like it takes up THAT much extra space for those of us with FRIENDS that you can SEE..

i dont mind splitscreen but wii online does suck and there is no way it will be better than Live unless they put more things in it(demos, online games, even MMOs)

When I play online, I use a PC. His comment about anyone older than 18 is BS, I'm 36. I love the Wii and the fact that most of it's games are multiplayer ONSCREEN. Just like in the old days. Sadly, with a few exceptions, to get multiplay on a 360 one has to play with someone they can't see/smack/shove/step-in-front-of, etc. :)

The fact that the 360 can do 1080i/p should mean that they are more willing to allow 2/4 player gaming on the same console. That would allow everyone to have graphics a bit better than the Wii's for EACH player (1920x1080/4=960x540 vs. the Wii's 720x480/4=360x240).

Back