Jan 6, 2007
Oxford
Wii Online Code
5158-8197-1893-4494
Im thinking about getting a wii component cable
so i wanted to know whether they really did
make the wii games look better and more
realistic.

Does the wii component cable only work for HDTV televisions or can i just use any 480p TV.

480p isnt high definition so u dont need a high definition tv it is enhanced definition so u need a EDTV

How can i tell if my tv supports component cables.

it should have 4 plugs lined up in the back of ur TV, -- Green, Blue, Red,(White, Red).

the last 2 plugs r for the left n right speaker. I have trouble hooking up my 5.1 surround sound to my HDTV, only have white n red plugs to use to plug into my HDTV, can anyone help?

My TV has only got a red ,white,yellow and black, no green.

So theres no way of making the picture on my wii
any better.

03powellcha said:
So theres no way of making the picture on my wii
any better.
And that's a problem because...? The Wii isn't there for pretty graphics. I say be happy with a smooth looking blurry picture. Do you really want to see all of those pixels in all their square glory? I've noticed on certain games, a sharp picture can often make the graphics too confusing. Need for Speed Underground 2 with my S-Video cable on the Gamecube was a challenge, because all the city lights, and reflections were so clear that it was hard to tell where the turns were.

The-Monk said:
Use the official RGB SCART cable instead. I'm guessing you have SCART plugs on your TV?

I am , how does that make a difference.

Back