Wii Connect 24 and Shop Channel

Mikey10

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2007
Cyprus
Are the Wii Connect 24 and Shop Channel offered yet by nintendo??? I have managed to connect my Wii to the net but i dont seem to have access to anything on the net. Can anyone help me plsssss???????

Hmm. u tested the connection? and updated everything?

Wiiconnect24 is a feature of the Wii - i.e. if you leave the wii on standby and leave your internet router/connection on all the time, the wii has the ability to download content, messages, game demos etc... automatically - Nintendo haven't really started to use it yet but will do in the near future I'm sure

The wii shop channel should be there when you turn your wii on - next to the weather, photo, internet & news channels.

If you don't have these then I guess your Wii isn't working correctly

You have to agree to use the shop channel and internet stuff. Test your connection and then once it connects click on WiiConnect24 on the wii settings. It should ask you to agree to use them. Accept it and you're good.

Thanks 4 ur help. I seem 2 have managed to connect. I used the advice posted by Motty when Woe911 had the same problem as me. I changed the dns settings. It seems 2 have worked and im very happy. I dowloaded the free internet broser thats on offer. Its great. Is there no end to the wii's greatness!!!!!!

Back