Wii Connect 24 Error

scole

Fanboy of all that's good
Jul 9, 2007
PA
I went to check on my everybody votes channel today and surprise I get an error message. Ive already updated to the latest version of the Wii software and have had the Wii connect 24 on since the day I got my high-speed about 2 weeks ago. I have had no issues till now. All the online functionality works still i can check on everything online and send and recieve emails. If I send an email with the wii off it will start the drive light flashing like it should. The error message i get is 117404 and its not on Nintendos site. Anybody know what I should do? thanks

First thing I'd do is delete and redownload the 'everybody votes' channel. Since that's the one you're having problems with the error code may refer that specific application. If that doesn't help I'd e-mail or call Nintendo support and see what they have to say.

Dr. Mom

Just an update I read around a little more and guessed that it was just nintendo itself that was causing the error. I think it was a problem with Connect 24 at the source cause i turned the wii on today and its fine.

scole said:
I went to check on my everybody votes channel today and surprise I get an error message. Ive already updated to the latest version of the Wii software and have had the Wii connect 24 on since the day I got my high-speed about 2 weeks ago. I have had no issues till now. All the online functionality works still i can check on everything online and send and recieve emails. If I send an email with the wii off it will start the drive light flashing like it should. The error message i get is 117404 and its not on Nintendos site. Anybody know what I should do? thanks

Lmao, I just had that problem. Like... >_> I was going to search for the error code site on Nintendo, until I saw this thread. Hmm ..

I went to the wii shop channel and downloaded the update for the "Nintendo Channel" and the "Everybody Votes Channel" and now they both work

Back