wii connection help

happyshbc

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
Im trying to hook up the wii to our recently purchased lcd, I have all three cables hooked in there appropriate colors, the picture comes in but there is no color or sound ?? can anyone help with suggestions?? thanks

I guess we need to get the wii component video cable, that supports the lcd tv? that is what i was told by a wii owner?? if you heard of anything else please let me know

Folks..you may need to select the appropriate External Input in your LCD TV menu...have you tried this...once the Wii is powered on

I plugged my Wii video/audio cord (red, white, yellow) directly into my Sony Bravia LCD (Video In 2). I had to scroll through the LCD external input menu to Video 2 for it to show up.

Now, what I REALLY want to do is hook up my Wii to my Sony Dream System Home Theatre (DAV-FX500) DVD player/receiver but I can't figure out how to get the picture on the TV (sounds works fine from the receiver, just no pic). Got the HDMI cable for DVDs but worthless for Wii. No other way to connect to TV from receiver??

you can plug the rca (red yellow white) cables into an input on the back of your surround sound receiver, there should also be an output with the same name ( example video 1) just run another set of Rca cables from those outputs and to the inputs on your Tv. select the correct inputs on your Tv and your receiver and that should do it. (if no rca ports try s-video)

Back