wii connection issues

strid3r

WiiChat Member
Mar 11, 2008
wow i searched for an access point and it worked, then i tested the connection this it worked...

i went on to super smash bros brawl and tried connected then an error came up then i went back to configure my settings and i redid it then when i tested my connection it didnt work?!

just got a internet range booster

pleaseee help

i have this problem too. I got error code 86420. Nintendo says its a NAT problem (their fault) so I'll try again tommorow. If it keeps on failing, theres something wrong on our end though...

Is that the problem you get?

guys i have a nintendo Wii that stands downstairs and a com that stands upstairs the range between the wii and the com is 14 meter if i am going to use a usb connector can my usb connector contact with my nintendo Wii? srry im not that good in english bczzz im dutchXD:aureola:

lstobias said:
guys i have a nintendo Wii that stands downstairs and a com that stands upstairs the range between the wii and the com is 14 meter if i am going to use a usb connector can my usb connector contact with my nintendo Wii? srry im not that good in english bczzz im dutchXD:aureola:
Start your own thread, don't hijack someone else's.

And I'm sure even by being Dutch you know that it's "computer" not "com", "sorry" not "srry", "I'm" not "im" and "because" not "bczzz". Give us some respect with your typing and you're more-likely to get help.

Back