Wii console box

I would like to point out how small the console is, and the other stuff in the box cant take up too much room :p

ZeroG said:
I would like to point out how small the console is, and the other stuff in the box cant take up too much room :p

yeah i know, how possibly can they fit in a console , cables a wii mote, nunchuck thing, sensor and manual into that tiny box? :confused:

Ronan said:
yeah i know, how possibly can they fit in a console , cables a wii mote, nunchuck thing, sensor and manual into that tiny box? :confused:

Haven't you ever watched Dr. Who?... ye of little faith

E7ernal said:
Haven't you ever watched Dr. Who?... ye of little faith

So the box has an infiinite amount of space in it ? And it's filled with Daleks ? I'm scared now.

Seriously though, Dr. Who is one of the best shows around. While I'm not a big enough fan to research it all, and watch all the series', the newest series is great, and I'm looking forward to the next season.

Anyway, sorry to go off-topic.

I'm sure the box is big enough for the Wii, and everything in it. The Wii is probably a small section of that box, and the Wii-mote isn't exactly huge either. And cables can be crammed in anywhere.

Flip said:
So the box has an infiinite amount of space in it ? And it's filled with Daleks ? I'm scared now.

Seriously though, Dr. Who is one of the best shows around. While I'm not a big enough fan to research it all, and watch all the series', the newest series is great, and I'm looking forward to the next season.

Anyway, sorry to go off-topic.

I'm sure the box is big enough for the Wii, and everything in it. The Wii is probably a small section of that box, and the Wii-mote isn't exactly huge either. And cables can be crammed in anywhere.

Yeah the console is tiny, you wont beleive it till you see it i guess, but still..........:confused:

yeh i saw this comparsin picture (i will try and find it) but it is so small, sleek and sexy!!! i cant wait to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:aureola: going to e3 i saw with my own eyes the wii it is small they will have no trouble fitting in to that box belive me:aureola::thumbsup:

Back