Wii console package

Napalmbrain said:
The nunchaku will probably come with the Wiimote.

Yeah I couldnt see Nintendo releases the Wiimote without the Nunchaku.

Last edited:
the virtual console controller will plug into the bottom of the wireless wii-mote, which will lay on the table or clip to the back of the virtual console controller.

I might just buy a router and sell/ give away my usb port.
I will need a router to play my games online so I don't take up the computer's internet.
I will be owning other consoles and all having them online.
I can't disconnect my internet from my computer to play games online.

Cooldogs said:
I might just buy a router and sell/ give away my usb port.
I will need a router to play my games online so I don't take up the computer's internet.
I will be owning other consoles and all having them online.
I can't disconnect my internet from my computer to play games online.
HUH? the Nintendo USB connector won't disconnect your computers internet, it has software packaged with it that works just like having a second browser window open, except that insead of showing online content, it's streaming to your DS/Wii. However, I would recomend getting a router only becuase you can use other things on it (such as your other consoles via a reciever or a laptop, etc.) Also, a router has a much wider range. I use WFC on my DS through a router and can get a connection anywhere in my house, but my cousin uses a USB key (in a similarly sized house), but he can't get a signal just a couple rooms away.

Last edited:
i0n said:
I dont understand the 'always online' feature? :confused:

Like the idea of a built-in controller speaker.. would make for nice weapon reloading sound effects :cool:

Well the always online is that even if the system is shut down that it can still recieve updates and messagges from nintendo. like downloadable demos for the ds and so forth.

UHHH, can you give the link of the "forum" and how official it is.

Also there is games coming with it, Wii Sports is included.

I heard u can use the gamecube controller for the virtual console also cause it has all da same buttons plus it would be mean to jus give us virtual console but we have to buy a controller to play da games

No one knows the official price of Wii. We just know thatt the max price could be $250 it could a little less. The classic controller just looks like a flattened GD controller
wii_standard_controller.jpg

Wii_Rulez said:
No one knows the official price of Wii. We just know thatt the max price could be $250 it could a little less. The classic controller just looks like a flattened GD controller

Ya know, the Classic Controller actually reminds me more of the PS2 controller because that controller has the analog sticks parallel and the + pad and face buttons parallel and four "button-triggers" on the top , while the gamcube controller has the analog sticks kati-corner and "pull-triggers" on the top.

Anyone else see what I'm talking about?

wii_standard_controller.jpg

B0000541B2.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

30607421-2-200-0.gif

:scared:

its probably mostly to get the control sticks out of the way for a more comfortable experience. not many of the VC games need a control stick, just the N64 maybe.

Back