Wii Console Questions, Got answers?

Mr. Pardy

WiiChat Member
Jan 12, 2007

Whats going on with the different colors?

How can i get a NoN-White Wii, i want a different color :cornut:

There are plenty of threads that explain things like this about the Wii, plz use the search option to find whatever you want. If you can't find what you want, then create your thread. :D

The colors aren't coming out till l8r this year, along w/ the DVD component.

P.S. Welcome to the forums. :)

Actually, Nintendo just says "not anytime soon". They spent all their effort into making the white Wii, and they think that everyone that will buy a Wii will buy a white Wii before they release the multi-colored ones, so they may not do it at all. :(

Thats crap i want a green Wii i see all these hot lil Asian girls with green Wii's on all these ads and vids and i want one man WTF?:devil:

Lol, sucks to you is all I can say. :devil:

:lol: Jk, that does suck though, since you wanted one. I was gonna stick w/ my white one anyway, no loss for me. :smilewinkgrin:

i just skinned mine with this skin. a skin will make it any color you want. i posted a thread with all the info about where i got them here http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/12598-skin-your-wii-wii-i-did-heres-how.html
retro-wii.jpg

retro-remote.jpg

you can also get replacement cases, not available yet, but soon. voids warranty but meh i want a clear wii or maybe mirrored chrome.... drool...

Wii17 said:
you can also get replacement cases, not available yet, but soon. voids warranty but meh i want a clear wii or maybe mirrored chrome.... drool...
oh that would be sick for sure. real real real sick.

cool skin

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

IMG_1879.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg

Thanks to Liquid Ice http://wiihacks.blogspot.com

Replacement cases

10-Jan-2007 4:16 AM (SINGAPORE)

2007 SHOCK Series Release Debut - Arctic Blue

SINGAPORE, 10 Jan 2007 (Wed) The Arctic North - known for its cold, icy and windy climates throughout the year is both severe to human life and at the same time, supports a plethora of wildlife and predators such as the walrus, the whale and the polar bear. And adaptation is the buzzword in an everchanging climate such as the Arctic, with creatures exhibiting unique traits that enable them to survive in this tough region of Planet Earth. Arctic Blue - a mammoth breakthrough in adaptation, grabs the headlines and meets the challenges ahead with confidence and ease. A feel of great things to come.

Available in Jan 2007. Place your Pre-orders in our webshop now!

Possible CHUCKii Colors Revealed

SINGAPORE, 2 Jan 2007 (Tue) These are the concept colors to be released for the CHUCKii and these follows the color scheme of the SHOCK shells so as to achieve uniformity in standards throughout the SHOCK series of products. As we are only displaying the nunchucks below, do take note that the wii-mote shells will also be of the same color schemes. (Note: The strat clear color is represented by the black based sample. The rest of the others are rendered images).

Dreamy Blue Strat Clear Cool Black

Dynamic Red Astro Yellow

PRE-ORDER for CHUCKii STARTS - Wii-mote/Nunchuck in colors

SINGAPORE, 28 Dec 2006 (Thu) As we enter into the new year of 2007, Xtreme Enterprise has again delved into the console gaming a little deeper with its offerings for the Xbox360 console/controller cases, as well as the Nintendo Wii replacement cases for the console and remotes. Although 2006 has been a good year for us, we aim to make it even bigger in 2007.

To get a glimpse of the colors available for the nunchucks, proceed to our newly created Wii Section on the Market tab. Great value at only $11.90 for the nunchuck shells and $14.90 for the Wii-mote shells. Pre-Order starts for the CHUCKii Wiimotes and Nunchucks!

Project CHUCKii - Wiimote & Nunchuck Shells

SINGAPORE, 22 Dec 2006 (Fri) We're quite aware that possessiveness can get the better of gamers, especially when it comes to the use of controllers. Imagine the remote control. Don't everyone want to be in charge of deciding who watches which programs on TV? Most sibling rivalries arise out of fight for dominance of the remote control. So much more for the Wiimotes.

To greatly enhance your dominant position in the living room, Xtreme Enterprise introduces Project CHUCKii, a full case replacement project for the Nintendo Wiimote and the Nunchuck. We're serious about how you, the gamer, is likely to beam out that sabre, whip out that racket and swing through that golf club. Work through the sweat with our customised colored cases and you'll be amazed how much thrill it will add to your gameplay. Don't chuckle. CHUCKii.

Contest 2006 "Name the Wii Case" and other news

SINGAPORE, 20 Dec 2006 (Wed) We're starting a "Name the Wii Case" contest with the Single Best Entry winning a Strat Clear SHOCK! case and a triwing screwdriver. Contest ends on 7 Jan 2007. The best entry will be announced in our forums and the lucky winner will be notified via email. Please refer to our forums for the contest details.

CyberTouts Warning - It has recently come to our attention that a few unauthorised sites and individuals are touting our SHOCK! cases at ridiculous prices. We wish to warn all customers that only the resellers listed in our forums are official. All other illegitimate sites neither has the endorsement nor support from NDS-Central (please report them to us and we will shame them in our forums). Please support only legal resellers and put those illegal traders to rest. For a list of authorised resellers in the various regions, please refer to our forums.

Project SHOCKii (Wii Console Replacement Case)

SINGAPORE, 15 Dec 2006 (Fri) SHOCKii is the latest product brand name by Xtreme Enterprise specifically targeted at the Nintendo Wii console case replacement casemod market. All products are made from the highest quality materials and affordably priced. Go to our webshop to make your Pre-Orders now!

With our succecssful foray into the DSL casemod market, we were able to get customers excited about what SHOCK! can do in terms of functionality and quality standards. Product quality and affordability is of the utmost concern with Xtreme Enterprise and SHOCK! served to meet those needs and stringent standards that we have set for ourselves. As such, we are now ready to engage in the next Nintendo casemod product development, that is PROJECT SHOCKii. Here is the rundown on the product features that is to come with SHOCKii :

Project SHOCKii - A console replacement case for Nintendo Wii

Project SHOCKii is a full replacement Nintendo Wii console case project that aims to provide gamers with a high quality alternative to the original colors, as well as function as a repair part for damaged Wii cases. Made from extremely high quality and durable ABS plastic materials as well as Japanese patented acrylic paint, SHOCKii replaces all case parts for the Wii (at only the price of a Wii/DS game) and this includes:

- Both side panels

panels-wii.jpg

- All buttons (Power, Reset, Eject buttons) including battery case

buttons-wii.jpg

Optional Purchases

- Wii-mote controller replacement case (Color-matched)
- Tri-wing screwdriver

- Slot covers (Gamecube memory card slots, GC controller slot, SD card slot) & Faceplate

slots-faceplate-wii.jpg

To greatly enhance your dominant position in the living room, Xtreme Enterprise introduces Project CHUCKii, a full case replacement project for the Nintendo Wiimote and the Nunchuck. We're serious about how you, the gamer, is likely to beam out that sabre, whip out that racket and swing through that golf club. Work through the sweat with our customised colored cases and you'll be amazed how much thrill it will add to your gameplay. Don't chuckle. CHUCKii.

nunchuck-blue-s.jpg
nunchuck1-s.jpg
nunchuck-mattblack-s.jpg
nunchuck-red-s.jpg
nunchuck-yellow-s.jpg

Colors Available

SHOCKii replacement cases are available in 5 aesthetically pleasing colors as follows :

- Astro Yellow
- Dreamy Blue
- Dynamic Red
- Cool Black
- Strat Clear

also ds cases (hopefully same colours for wii soon)
stratclear-3.jpg

cro-2b.jpg

EDIT: Strat clear pic of nunchuck is the wrong one that is just a reversal of black [note black background] strat clear is actually fully clear like the ds case and will be availabe for nunchuck remote and console

Last edited:
Back