Wii Control Ideas

RDBRaptor

I Rest on You
Nov 19, 2006
Wii Online Code
2772-8936-1314-9979
Throw in your ideas on how to utilize the Wii control scheme.

I'll start, you could easily represent holding a bow. Hold out the nunchuck and hold the B button on the Wiimote. Simulate pulling an arrow on the string by bringing the controller back (the further you pull away will decide the power and whether the arrow will fly straight or arc). To aim you must move both the nunchuck and Wiimote in unison. To shot, simply release the B button.

Come on, let's get some brain storming going. :yesnod:

Deleted off topic posts.
Please do not post if you are not going to talk about the topic on hand.

well what i would like to see is a leg strap for the wiimote

then you could have some sort of game that centered on getting exercise
(ok so i got 20 kilos i dont need)
(ok so my wife has 20 maybe more kilos she dont need)
(ok so i never told you that)

maybe we should get Jenny Craig involved
George foreman ? :lol:
or that crazy gay American (whos name i cant think of)
The biggest loser ? :p

it may sound silly but the fact is after a few tough matchs playing tennis with my Son (we are both pros) ive got a serious sweat up

thats why i like the wii it gets you up and jumping around

i love the idea of the wiimote gun that people have been talking about.. cant wait to either make myself one or buy one when they come out!!

a full on intense exercise game, lots of different exercises and sports... yeah also a funny one a heavy metal game where you strap the wiimote to your head and headbang lmao i'd so love to see someone do that

Exercise game made by Mr. Motivator where you get a leg strap like a big fluffy leg warmer and a Wii-specs plugin that makes you look like a nerd at the same time, love it!

Back