Wii Controller Battery life?

Nemmin

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2006
Has anyone had to replace their batteries yet in their controller? I'm curious how long they last with just two AA batteries powering the sound, rumble, and nunchuk... Any info would be nice

thanks

My batteries are just about dead. The power level keeps on alternating between 2/4 and 1/4. But I have another Wii remote w/ full life batteries and a stockup on brand new batteries. :)

I've had to change them twice now. But that being with like 60 hours of game time. I highly doubt I will be putting that much time into wii next semester so I'm not too worried.

well I bought Duracell...thats working a lot better......:lol:

I had to change the batteries it came with because they were horrible. But i have some duracell batteries and ive played about 15 hours and its still full.

MetroidZ said:
Nintendo said about 30-60 hours. But I have heard its the low end of that estimate.

That's not actually very good. I was expecting more. I hardly every had to change the batteries in my GameCube.

I got a good 30 hours. I suggest rechargeable battaries bout 20 bucks worth your money.

For some wierd reason my second controller did lose battery yesterday and i have been playing it alot but not enough to lose all the battery. Also i use the first controller more than the second one so the first controller should have lost battery. Maybe did i not power down the second controller but i know i did and they console was off all night.

Back