wii controller

mad1234

WiiChat Member
Oct 9, 2006
Wii world
i am already on my second set of batteries for my controller.:sad: has anyone heard if nintendo are going to bring out some kind of docking port that you could, using rechargable batteries recharge you controller when your no using it?:idea:

mad1234 said:
i am already on my second set of batteries for my controller.:sad: has anyone heard if nintendo are going to bring out some kind of docking port that you could, using rechargable batteries recharge you controller when your no using it?:idea:

Please do at least attempt to look at the thread lists lol. That is rediculous. On another note I've been using Energizer Lithium batteries in my wii motes since release havent had to change batteries yet. Doesnt mean that they are good for the remote though

My wiimote stopped working!! It wont respond at all. When I press a button, the blue lights flash on the bottom but nothing happens. Anyone know whats wrong? please help.....

Wiiaretheworld said:
My wiimote stopped working!! It wont respond at all. When I press a button, the blue lights flash on the bottom but nothing happens. Anyone know whats wrong? please help.....
Not Exactly the right place...lets try to keep on topic please.

Tyko is coming out with a 2 Wii-mote docking port. I'm not sure of the link but you could probably find it on this part of the forums in the thread I found this information in.

Got mine a little after release, only on 3rd set of batteries for both Wii-motes. Gotta love the energizer rechargeable.

All of these posts regarding what "set" number you're on are worthless. Let's try to estimate how many hours you get with each set and mention if having rumble and/or sound on/off makes a difference.

With rumble and sound on the entire time, the generic set that came with the wii lasted me maybe 25 hours. On my second set now, Rayovacs, same conditions. Will keep you posted.

Clicky
1.jpg

How about these bad boys? Lol

That is true about the rumble, etc. Also remember she is letting you use the VC controller and the nunchuk so. Honestly, I would say just purchase some rechargeable batteries. Most of then can be charged in excess of 1000 times. I go at least 2-3 weeks before I feel they need to be charged again (remote info screen-battery life indicator red with one stick).

Back