Wii Dead Pixel Problem

aka69er

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2007
Wii Video Pixel problems lol and it isnt my tv's or cables lol

Well i had a wii for about 1month and a half and i just noticed that i see dead pixels in a straight liine coming and going....really really small though...anyway i called nintendo and they are goin to send me a brand new barebone wii system....but anyone kno why these dead pixels showed up?

Last edited:
well i guess thats one way to get a new wii, seeing as they are sold out everywhere...

and i wouldnt have thought that your tv having dead pixels would be a reason to get a new wii anyway..:confused:

russellc said:
Are they just sending you a brand new one or do you have to send the one you already have back in and sending you a replacement?

theyd ask for the old one of course

there dead pixel that come and go they flicker and i tried on all my tv's same problem with both cables...i just wanted to kno why i would do that lol my tv's are brand new lol and it just started happening yesterday lol so its the wii then lol but y

download zip file for picture and video....(zoom in on pic on selected area to see it)

http://rapidshare.com/files/14137724/P1300019.zip

Nintendo wouldn't send you a new one because of that. It's your TV not your wii that's the problem. Get a new TV.

ive tried it on my big screen and 2 of my small screens...i doubt it my tv lol and i tried both cables lol the hd ones and the stock ones lol so i really have a big feeling its the wii...if it wasnt my wii why would they send me a new one...i even told him about the problem lol and hes like ok well send u a new one

and my xbox doesnt have these dots and **** lol so its my wii

Back