Wii Demo Channel

simmorya

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Wii Online Code
2357-3076-1153-6911
Everyone should start emailing Nintendo to create the Wii Demo Channel and the Wii World channel.

If you combine your Wii with a 2GB SD card there is plenty of room for demo's, especially becasue the games are lightweight compared to something like Xbox 360s/PS3's "HD" demo's.

Also, I heard a rumor that Nintendo will add support for USB external HDD's in the future.

The more people hound them, the quicker it could become reality. Just and idea.

you never know. I know with Microsoft, if enough people complain or ask for a new feature, they usually add it in the next update. Worth a shot isnt it?

I say the chances are 90% they wouldn't do anything or 10% they may take up the idea.
Although I did read somewhere that they may release a demo channel so you can download DS demos by using your wii as a hotspot.

simmorya said:
Everyone should start emailing Nintendo to create the Wii Demo Channel and the Wii World channel.

If you combine your Wii with a 2GB SD card there is plenty of room for demo's, especially becasue the games are lightweight compared to something like Xbox 360s/PS3's "HD" demo's.

Also, I heard a rumor that Nintendo will add support for USB external HDD's in the future.

The more people hound them, the quicker it could become reality. Just and idea.
Wow... that's a pretty good idea, but I doubt Nintendo will do it. :(

actually Nintendo said that we will be able to use our Wii's as hotspots in the future for our DS as well as download demo's from the wiishop for our Wii's

ya blockbuster sucks it just got a sign for months now wii commin soon. Rogers video has one copy of like 5 games that have been out since day one.

the local blockbusters arnt even going to be renting games EVER! so i would like to see a download like in the ps3

I don't know about your local Blockbuster, but both the locations near me have a shelf full of Wii games, I was almost tempted to get Rayman Raving Rabids, but I guess you have to show proof of credit or something, and my family dosen't use credit cards

Back