WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2007
Wii Online Code
8480-0209-2306-3955
so here's my beef with what the wii has been putting up with:

1. guitar hero 3 has no surround sound or dlc like the other systems
2. the wii doesn't get call of duty 4 like the other systems
3. the wii gets moh heroes 2, where the other systems get airborne
4. remakes of house of the dead 2 and 3 are coming to the wii, where other systems get hotd 4

seriously, what is with game developers being so dam biased toward the wii? sure, it may not have HD, but it's graphics are still pretty impressive. not to mention it's sexy controls.

not to mention htat wii gets reuc while others get re5. as well as the new ghostbusters game where wii gets the ps2 version with motion controls and cartoony graphics while others get the better version. damn!!!!!!!!

I think Wii creates too big of a challenge for developers. Games like Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 4, and Grand Theft Auto would take years and years to be perfected on the Wii like they are on the PS3 and 360. The controls have to be spot on for Wii games to work. I think developers don't want to waste their time with so little to gain and so much to lose.

You can get replacement discs with surround sound for GHIII. (i think)

Airborne wasn't better than MOH:H2 anyway.

I'm getting a Ps3 for the blu-ray next year so it won't matter to me. . . I will still always love the Wii the best though. :yesnod:

if they can have godfather game with good controls on the wii, than they can certainly have gta. and as long as i remember, godfather didnt take years and years to make.

ChristmasWii said:
I think Wii creates too big of a challenge for developers. Games like Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 4, and Grand Theft Auto would take years and years to be perfected on the Wii like they are on the PS3 and 360. The controls have to be spot on for Wii games to work. I think developers don't want to waste their time with so little to gain and so much to lose.

don't you think game developers would have realized by now that the wii is in THE highest demand over a year after its release? spending time to make these quality titles for the wii would definitely pay off...screw ps3 and 360. wii deserve best.

AoWFraggit said:
don't you think game developers would have realized by now that the wii is in THE highest demand over a year after its release? spending time to make these quality titles for the wii would definitely pay off...screw ps3 and 360. wii deserve best.
Well developers are obviously obsessed with super shiny graphics that the Wii cannot handle.

I guess it's a 0_0 oooooooh shiny kinda thing.

Game developers are probably thinking that the wii is just a fad and wont be around for long. Thus making them just to create cheap and crappy titles that they can use to make a few quick bucks.

Wii would like to stay.

I would be surprised to see how long each system will last for. Let me ponder this...
they will last in this order
-PS3
-Wii
-Xbox 360

ChristmasWii said:

actually it takes a lot less time to make a wii game then it does a ps3 or 360 game due to there graphics. developers dont think that it is wise to sell theirmajor products on wii. due to most companies making hardcore game. they think that the casual market is in their way. if you dont like what they are making dont buy it. porve to them that you play hardcore games by buying new games like brawl and stuff that are hardcore. just keep proving to them that you dont take ****.

nintendo has said this many time before."hardcore gamers are the real money spenders". therefore they are the the real market. how many casual gamers do you think there are anyway. i say around 2 million at most.

another issue is that nintendo cant meet the demand for the wii. once you see wii properlly in stock then you will see games rushed in.

not to mention that these ports are most like testings to see how many people in the wii market actually want what.

ps3 and 360 aren't exactly next-gen consoles...they're both just last-gen consoles with an hd player shoved up their asses.

AoWFraggit said:
so here's my beef with what the wii has been putting up with:

1. guitar hero 3 has no surround sound or dlc like the other systems
2. the wii doesn't get call of duty 4 like the other systems
3. the wii gets moh heroes 2, where the other systems get airborne
4. remakes of house of the dead 2 and 3 are coming to the wii, where other systems get hotd 4

seriously, what is with game developers being so dam biased toward the wii? sure, it may not have HD, but it's graphics are still pretty impressive. not to mention it's sexy controls.

LMAO ! Are you serious ?

Wii was designed to play LAST GEN graphics. But that;s why they have motion sensing. If you are serious, consider exchanging your Wii to get money to buy a PS3/Xbox 360. Seriously I just got a 360 for Christmas and that was before when I was sort of a Nintendo fanboy. 360 has graphics and quality games. The Wii has the majority of mediocre games/graphics with a few exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back