wii deserve better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i kno right im screwed haha well unless you count the ps2 but yea i only own 1 7th gen game system nd proud of it.
Rather play galaxy then halo =D

adsertif12 said:
LOL, I guess Wii isn't a violent Console!!!:lol:

tell that to manhunt 2 and resident evil players. medal of honor heroes 2 isnt exactly a happy go lucky game either.

AoWFraggit said:
tell that to manhunt 2 and resident evil players. medal of honor heroes 2 isnt exactly a happy go lucky game either.

also scarface crime lords and godfather families.:lol:

AoWFraggit said:
...the only thing separating the 360 and ps3 from a nes are the graphics.

LMAO !! (2)

I'm sniffing a fanboy.......:crazy:

360 vs NES

1. Xbox 360 has gigabytes of memory while the NES does not, matter of fact neither does the Wii.

2. Online Play that is GREAT. NES doesn't even have online play.

3. Longer games.

4. An actual story line in games ARE possible.

5. Listen to music whenever, even when playing a game.

6. DVDs are playable.

7. Downloadable content.

That's pretty much it, not THAT much but hey, it's something.

thas said:
tell me if im wrong, but doesnt the wii have a better graphics card than every console from last genration. the graphics card is just not as good as the other console this generation. also buying a game console on graphics is one of the most dumbest things you can do.

You are wrong. Xbox 1 has better graphics.

AoWFraggit said:
ps3 and 360 aren't exactly next-gen consoles...they're both just last-gen consoles with an hd player shoved up their asses.
i have to testify about half of that, the 360 is, ps3 has a crap load of new stuff

anyway publishers are moving towards the wii because they know the success of it.

T3kNi9e said:
I agree, then again I have all 3, so 3rd party isnt a concern for me. Its more of a concern for people who only own a Wii.

Yes. Than is why I'm saving for a ps3. Than I'll have my dinner with dessert.

No offense but devolping those games on wii would be IMO a waste of utter time

if i were to recall wii is suspossed to give a different feel to "gaming" whats so different about having a game on the 3 consoles

resident evil was exclusive on ps1 but since it came to gamecube and what now it was all good

but the thing about RE5 is that its been delayed untill 2009 due to "racist" reasons and the fact that they wanted to improve the graphics and whatnot, now the thing about this is why get a game on wii when you can have a system that has EVERYTHING on either ps3 or 360,

Now other games like COD4 was **** on DS and im gonna put my bottom dollar down and say that it will be **** on wii

wii justdont have enough processing power to do what the other systems do, it cant hold as much space, the visuals are different

but thats my oppinions

obviously ican be proven wrong but just be sophisticated and think, WII, NINTENDO!

zeon9881 said:
No offense but devolping those games on wii would be IMO a waste of utter time
if i were to recall wii is suspossed to give a different feel to "gaming" whats so different about having a game on the 3 consoles

resident evil was exclusive on ps1 but since it came to gamecube and what now it was all good

but the thing about RE5 is that its been delayed untill 2009 due to "racist" reasons and the fact that they wanted to improve the graphics and whatnot, now the thing about this is why get a game on wii when you can have a system that has EVERYTHING on either ps3 or 360,

Now other games like COD4 was **** on DS and im gonna put my bottom dollar down and say that it will be **** on wii

wii just dont have enough processing power to do what the other systems do, it cant hold as much space, the visuals are different but thats my oppinions

obviously ican be proven wrong but just be sophisticated and think, WII, NINTENDO!

This is the oppinion of the gaming community as a whole, and untill that changes, don't look for good games on the wii.

Your best bet is to get a 360 or a PS3...

But let me ask this: can the developers consider it a creative challenge to make a quality game for the wii?

AoWFraggit said:
so here's my beef with what the wii has been putting up with:

1. guitar hero 3 has no surround sound or dlc like the other systems
2. the wii doesn't get call of duty 4 like the other systems
3. the wii gets moh heroes 2, where the other systems get airborne
4. remakes of house of the dead 2 and 3 are coming to the wii, where other systems get hotd 4

seriously, what is with game developers being so dam biased toward the wii? sure, it may not have HD, but it's graphics are still pretty impressive. not to mention it's sexy controls.
Well the Guitar Hero issue was a mistake which is being corrected. And COD4 was built for higher end consoles. MOHH2 was better than Airborne anyway. So the Wii is getting what it deserves. Nintendo knew what it was getting itself into by making a less powerful console. And so now its reaping the benefits and consequences. However I believe the benefits far out way the negative consequences.

romj said:
This is the oppinion of the gaming community as a whole, and untill that changes, don't look for good games on the wii.

Your best bet is to get a 360 or a PS3...

But let me ask this: can the developers consider it a creative challenge to make a quality game for the wii?

the last two things you bolded weren't really opinions it was a fact. Its a fact that Wii doesn't have things 360 and PS3 has that is making them miss out on games.

Now days games aren't just about what you get when you first buy them. Game developers look to the future for that particular game by adding downloadable content or even expansion packs. Both of which Wii is not capable of.

Some games have Multiplayer in mind a whole lot and since Wii does not have a great established online like 360 and PS3 with its friends list, being able to see what your friend is playing, headset, etc.

Graphics, think about it. Most developers want to make something more "current" instead of taking a step back to the era of PS2/Gamecube/Xbox. Because lets face it thats exactly how the graphics on Wii look like. Except for a few that shine above the others.

Gamescore, this allows games to add acheivements to add replayability and fun to games. This is actually one of my favorite parts of my xbox. I like trying to get achievements for games while racking up my gamerscore.

Virtual Console, yup even this. Wii has it, but it only has classic games. Xbox has not only classic games, but developers make new ones to be sold and even comes with online play and leadership boards.

Alot of developers look at the Wii as, "A gamecube with new controls" Which it basically is. It has online of course, but its like the Wii is a 9 year old while PS3 is 16 and Xbox Live is 21.

if you want good graphics etc get a pc i got 1 over a year ago for £500 thats how much a ps3 with3 games cost and because i got it over a year ago it would cost less.. dont say to play good games this is crap because i no it will be able to play cod4 easy and with a pc u get a hell of a lot more then a console.

to ^ how can you give ages if thats the case the 360 is 16, ps3 18 and wii is a talented 13 year old

Not sure if these have been answered:

1. guitar hero 3 has no surround sound or dlc like the other systems
The surround sound problem is being fixed, free replacement disks will be available shortly. Activision has also expressed interest to begin releasing DC on the Wii.

2. the wii doesn't get call of duty 4 like the other systems
True, but I wouldn't play CoD4 anyway so no biggy for me. ;)

the wii gets moh heroes 2, where the other systems get airborne
They actually got the same average press rating I believe, so we weren't short changed to much there. I think more people will be dissapointed about missing out on RE5.

seriously, what is with game developers being so dam biased toward the wii? sure, it may not have HD, but it's graphics are still pretty impressive. not to mention it's sexy controls.
Developers were caught off guard by the Wii's success and we probably have now filtered through most of the trash they are going to give us. The Wii market base is so huge now it can't be ignored. We are already seeing an improvement in third games with titles as such as Zack and Wiki being released.

Yes the Wii has some flaws, but when I start playing Galaxy I simply forget them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back