SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
dunno when dese will come out but it looks cool
wii-console-colors.jpg

If you can't wait for the new wii you can buy cases for the wii like this

wii_dazzle_colorful.jpg

wii_color_shell.jpg

In addition to the colored plastic shell, the kit includes a vertical stand with a built-in fan and blue LED illumination.

The shells are made in several different colors, but importer DealExtreme currently is only carrying the pink variety (for about 30 bucks). If you’re looking for one of the other colors (or a better price), you might have some luck digging around on eBay.

Ever wondered what the Wii would look like in Chrome case? well it would look something like this...
chrome-wii-case.jpg

In my opinion this is the best one.. unless.. its really sunny where u live nd derll prolly b alot of glares/ reflections.. anyway the price of the Chrome I-Case for Nintendo Wii is about $38.

Last edited:
everybody's seen the crome case :rolleyes: and besides, it voids the warranty.

if you were going to go case mod, you should get a clear, lighted one.

The best case for wii is the XCM II-Hot Rock case. Expensive and made by the same group who made that chrome case. Google it. It's got Inside LED's that change as the temperature of the wii increases, and an external temperature reading.

I wouldn't bother getting a case. I'd just sit tight and await the release of the wiis that come in different console colors.

phillepino said:
“Nintendo will be ‘relaunching’ the Wii console sometime before or at the beginning of Spring 2007. The launch, which is said to see many different colors for the Wii system (as seen at E3), will also be accompanied by a hefty price drop from $250 to $200.”

Spring 2007 has come and gone a long time ago with no price drop or new colors. They can't keep up with the current demand at $250 with plain white.

Don’t forget Wii’s next year will also be updated to play DVDs for slightly more money (but not that much).

So far this has only been talked about as a Japan-only feature, and even then it's been delayed. Keep in mind that Japan had a version of the GameCube that could play DVD movies, which never appeared in any other territories.

I wouldn't buy another Wii just to get a different color one. I'd buy the case, as well. But then, I got a Wii Decal Skin on.. >_< Oh well, I don't really care.

what's a decal?

people pls post the pics in here! xD

A few of the 225 samples from decalgirl.com, link:

Old school NES look:
wii-revolution-350.jpg

Blue Dragon:
wii-bdragon-350.jpg

Camo:
wii-dcamo-350.jpg

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
I was going to get a decal camo skin, but I got the black/blue flames.

Did you get the matching controller skins as well? The prices don't seem half bad - if the quality is half way decent that is.

Prepster said:
Do they have any girly skins? I'mso not going through 225 to find out...:)

Considering the name is decalGIRL I'm sure there are. There are 19 different themes to sort by. Only way to know if you'll like any is to go look.

Back