Wii Different Colors

wii-console-colors.jpg

The yellow one looks fugly.

The black one is nice though. it would match my black Wiimote :yesnod:

I have ordered from Decalgirl in the past the skins that they make are GREAT!!! and I ordered the "wood grain" to match my entertainment center and it turned out great!

idbl_fanat said:
I have ordered from Decalgirl in the past the skins that they make are GREAT!!! and I ordered the "wood grain" to match my entertainment center and it turned out great!

Do they do custom made skins?

I'd love to have a nice render of Waluigi on mine :yesnod:

FRuMMaGe said:
The yellow one looks fugly.

The black one is nice though. it would match my black Wiimote :yesnod:
Yellow?! Am I colour blind or are you talking about the "Green" one. Anyway, I'm waiting for the black one myself, it'll match my GameCube, N64 and my sister's DS Lite:D . Yeah. Black Is The Greatest:worship: .

RadNad said:
Yellow?! Am I colour blind or are you talking about the "Green" one. Anyway, I'm waiting for the black one myself, it'll match my GameCube, N64 and my sister's DS Lite:D . Yeah. Black Is The Greatest:worship: .

Sorry i'm colour blind. My eyes are wierd.

My right eye is slightly colourblind and my left eye can only see in black and white.

FRuMMaGe said:
Sorry i'm colour blind. My eyes are wierd.

My right eye is slightly colourblind and my left eye can only see in black and white.
thats definatly yellow dude... how is that green? mabye like one of those weird greenish yellowish. but i see yellow.

FRuMMaGe said:
Do they do custom made skins?

I'd love to have a nice render of Waluigi on mine :yesnod:

I am not sure if they would or not due to copy right laws and such, you may want to contact them and see.

PapaL said:
Considering the name is decalGIRL I'm sure there are. There are 19 different themes to sort by. Only way to know if you'll like any is to go look.

Sorry, I keep forgetting Nintendo is girl friendly, I struggled to find anything girly for my xbox 360..only thing i found was a pink controller.

I'll check it out. Thank's PapaL

balrogs.pa said:
thats definatly yellow dude... how is that green? mabye like one of those weird greenish yellowish. but i see yellow.

looks like diarrhea tone, with a hint of celery

Looking at a "proper" green and this green. I've decided its a Mellow Yellow (I think it was supposed to be Green since Nintendo probably figured out that people would make fun of The Yellow Wii...):
delight_wiicolorpricedrop_02.jpg

and the one people see:
revofficial%204.jpg

Enlarge the second one closer inspection since it's a bit pixelated...

if i were to get 1 of those, ide get the black one, it just makes it look more..."gamerish"

Back