Wii disc-loading problem

In case someone is having this problem or any other hardware problems:

My husband called Nintendo and told them of disc-loading issue, and they said they would ship us another in two business days. We're very satisfied with their customer service - definitely, worth waiting 15 hours for it!

the way they made the cd tray leaves it so it can break very easily. the way that youtube is, id guess he did that every time when it worked, stressed the moving pieces, and called it a storebought defect. though 50-50 it coulda been :p

either way, its a machine. you let it do the work, in this case taking the cd in. my old comps regular cd drive crapped out, because we would just push it in, even though it was made so you could lol

grats on getting good customer service and a new wii !

nametilf said:
the way they made the cd tray leaves it so it can break very easily.
Slot loading drives are used in every Apple Mac computer out at the moment. These drives have been used for a long time now. They do not break easily. In fact, these are harder to break than the tray loading drives, since there is no tray to step on or to go out of alignment.

This is entirely a build issue, and should be returned to Nintendo asap.

going out of the physical computer, yes, the way its pushed in like that is the flaw im trying to point out. while pushing it in your overworking the moving parts. your right, in that perspective theres less to break or snap off since everything is inside, but because the way its put in, some ppl are pushing it in and overworking it.

***btw im talking about the youtube video, not this specific case. i agree that it should be sent back to nintendo

mouse said:
In case someone is having this problem or any other hardware problems:

My husband called Nintendo and told them of disc-loading issue, and they said they would ship us another in two business days. We're very satisfied with their customer service - definitely, worth waiting 15 hours for it!

Just send it back to Nintendo, no biggie :D

Back