Wii Disc Slot Glow

Status
Not open for further replies.
UnderEst said:
My Wii disc slot doesn't glow. In the internet settings, I have it turned on. What makes the slot glow? Anyway to make it glow permanently?

It glows when the system turns on, a disc is inserted, or you get mail.

RTFM.

I did RTFM... Hence me posting on here asking what makes it glow or if anyone knows how to make it permanent. Guess mine is defective. Its never glowed.

UnderEst said:
I did RTFM... Hence me posting on here asking what makes it glow or if anyone knows how to make it permanent. Guess mine is defective. Its never glowed.

The only way to make it glow permanently is to physically make alterations to the LED.

Better return the wii, since you don't get to enjoy the 1 second blue flash.

omg they're not broken! They just don't glow! They only glow when, like vagrant said, a DVD is insert, the System starts up or you get a Message. If you want it to glow permanently, just send your Wii an Email and don't open it. If your Wii doesn't glow then, it's broken.

I'd find it really irritating if it would constantly glow, in the middle of the night with the lights turned off, with a family member asleep on the couch, a disturbing blue glow will flash into their eyes and make them turn into super hormonal mother beast.

But, anyway, it glows for like a second, it's not like you're missing a big part of your life and won't get the same Wii quality out of it. It's like your appendix, but glows.

Search..please, the thing right beside the title when you made this thread said "Check If Already Posted"..you could have gotten your answer already and not had to have made the 29th thread about the blue light.

But yeah :lol: do what vagrant said, and send it back.

Frogger said:
I'd find it really irritating if it would constantly glow, in the middle of the night with the lights turned off, with a family member asleep on the couch, a disturbing blue glow will flash into their eyes and make them turn into super hormonal mother beast.

But, anyway, it glows for like a second, it's not like you're missing a big part of your life and won't get the same Wii quality out of it. It's like your appendix, but glows.

Agreed. I've never understood why so many people want it to permanently glow, I'd just find it annoying after a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back