Wii disc slot light(Blue)

Deathadil

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2007
hey i was playing around with some internet settings on my wii when ii discoverd that i could make the blue light around the cd slot light up constantly, i unfortunatly had to turn the console off, now i cannot make the light come back on (I think its cool) so i have been trying for days and yet i went into a 'GAME' shop today and saw they had a wii on show with the blue light on constant, does anybody know how to make it come on?? (Is this just to do wih the internet or not?)

Cheers

The blue light on the Wii disk slot lights up when you have a message on the Wii from a friend or Nintendo.

oh well. you too both have wii online codes, is that the code that come up on th part were you register on the message board?? and is that how you add people to your adress book?

Deathadil said:
oh well. you too both have wii online codes, is that the code that come up on th part were you register on the message board?? and is that how you add people to your adress book?
Yes, you can find your Wii Friend Code in the Wii's Address Book. I suggest writing it down or posting it on your profile if you will be exchanging them a lot. Have fun with your Wii. :)

shrek4wii said:
No one ever reads the manual.

You neglect to look at people other than yourself. A lot do read the manuals, especially for the Wii since it's a completely different experience. Unfortunately the manual has nothing on this subject.

on topic, there is a way to make the light stay on but it means taking apart the front of your console, me personaly dont have enough guts to do that and risk stuffing my wii, off topic, i have NEVER red the manual for any thing i dont think

NINTENDO ARE YOU READING THIS? MAKE A FIRMWARE UPDATE TO GIVE US THE OPTION TO HAVE THE BLUE LIGHT ON CONSTANTLY....THANKYOU.
(If not you can always mod your Wii to have it stay on constantly).

Back