Wii does not play games from nintendo

Have you tried to resync the wimote(s)? If a 3rd party game is playing, but not the one that comes with it, then the problem is with the disc. Make sure there are no scratches on the disc.

i call BS. like Brawny said, unless you are having a PAL/NTSC mixup, there is no way your wii will Choose not to play nintendo games over third party games. Especially wiisports which COMES with the wii. Meaning it should be the right format.

So i call BS.

I tried the disks with someone elses wii and it the disks were working fine. So I guess the problem is with my console. I shipped the console back to nintendo for service. I hope i get it soon and in proper working condition. :scared:

It's probably the disks, try sending them back and as you said, Nintendo will send you some new copies. That is very strange though.

rapter said:
I tried the disks with someone elses wii and it the disks were working fine. So I guess the problem is with my console. I shipped the console back to nintendo for service. I hope i get it soon and in proper working condition. :scared:
Nintendo is very user-friendly. You should have your new wii within a couple weeks.

FR. said:
It's probably the disks, try sending them back and as you said, Nintendo will send you some new copies. That is very strange though.

something tells me he didn't read the post ebfore his, anyways my wii dosn't play my wii sports cause of scratches, alltyough it played on my friend's

rapter said:
I bought a wii 3 days back, I got Zelda and Pirates of C along with the console.

Both zelda and Pirates of C works very well, but Wii Sports does not work. I complained to nintendo and they agreed to send a replacement.

Today I bought wii play and medal of honor. Again Wii play does not play, while MOH plays very well.

Is it a known problem? anyone else faced this problem?

I don't get any error message, the disk is recognized by wii, but when i click on start, the screen goes blank and the remote switches it self off. The only way to come out of it, is to restart wii.

Hmmmmm, that's odd never heard of that happening, but by the way i think pirates the game sucks really ****ing bad, and oh is medal of honor any good, i was thinking of renting it.

rapter said:
I bought a wii 3 days back, I got Zelda and Pirates of C along with the console.

Both zelda and Pirates of C works very well, but Wii Sports does not work. I complained to nintendo and they agreed to send a replacement.

Today I bought wii play and medal of honor. Again Wii play does not play, while MOH plays very well.

Is it a known problem? anyone else faced this problem?

I don't get any error message, the disk is recognized by wii, but when i click on start, the screen goes blank and the remote switches it self off. The only way to come out of it, is to restart wii.

Your gonna need a new Wii...

Back