wii doesnt load up

gambino

WiiChat Member
Jun 15, 2007
hi their peeps. im a newby to the forum and wii's so apologise if question is stupid.
i bought a wii 2 days ago everything seemed fine until i tried to play supa paper mario, clicked on game to play it and then it said it was updating
after it restarted an came up with a white sceen saying

""you tried to access the address marc:eu/eu/eng/setup/screensave.html. which is currently unavailable. please make sure that the web address (url) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page. make sure your internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.
need help?
open opera help
go to operas on line support desk"".

i havnt connected it to internet. if their is a wireless connection present(my neighbours), does the wii automatically connect without setting up?
whilst its stuck on page metioned above it doesnt seem to respond to anything ive pressed every button restarted without/with different game and i keep getting same page everytime i switch it on. ive checked out nintendo web site for info and cant find anything on this. i cant play any games or do anything. my son has been shouting at me cus he thinks ive broke it, any help peeps would be much appreciated

Never heard of this happining before. You should try calling nintendo and ask them. If you can't fix it just send it in for a new 1 as long as you didn't do anything to it to void the warranty.

bought it off ebay mate, i think its been moded cus it came with 20 games, it was new in the box with warrenty sign up cards. does sound like ive been sold a duff thanks for your help though cheers

Back