Wii downlading VC games , what do I need ???

Danger

Anime Girl
Nov 30, 2010
South Korea
Wii Online Code
6933-3300-4422-3456
Does my red Wii have enough memory preinstalled to download , if I buy a wii points card ???

There's enough storage already in the Wii to hold a pretty good amount of downloaded VC games, so I wouldn't worry about getting a memory card until you actually need it. The Shopping Channel will tell you how many blocks of memory are needed for each download and will tell you if you don't have enough.

You need a Nintendo Club Account which is free (If you don't already have one, Nintendo.com, Tab that says Club Nintendo).

Once you have an account you can purchuse any VC game, your Wii already contains 512MB of storage. If you purchuse N64 Games, you do have enough for a few to be saved directly to the system, but I'd recommend a 2-4GB Memory card for later purchuses knowing those files are big (Especially some WiiWare Games).

You need a Nintendo Club Account which is free (If you don't already have one, Nintendo.com, Tab that says Club Nintendo).

Where did you get your information? There is no such requirement. All you need are Wii points and enough free memory. Club Nintendo only serves as a way to earn prizes for buying Nintendo products.

It might be that people don't have to do it anymore. When I paid for my system at $249.99, I went into VC and Nintendo required the user (Me) to enter a Club Nintendo Account. I couldn't buy want I wanted until I entered in my Club Nintendo account.

It might be that people don't have to do it anymore. When I paid for my system at $249.99, I went into VC and Nintendo required the user (Me) to enter a Club Nintendo Account. I couldn't buy want I wanted until I entered in my Club Nintendo account.

Interesting. It seems unlikely that Nintendo would require the use of a computer before utilizing one of their products. All I can say is I've had mine since early '07 and Club Nintendo did not yet exist. I know I'm going way off topic here, but this is causing me to recall the Nintendo forum. That was the best. I miss it so.

Back