Wii drinking games

TheMix

Lord of Jazz & Obscurity
Dec 24, 2006
Minnerapolis
Wii Online Code
5762-1277-3527-9496
Not really sure if this should go in this part of the forum, or in The Lounge, but I figured I might as well put it here first.

I was reading IGN's Wii games of the year, and they mentioned having developed drinking games around Wii Sports....and I was wondering if anyone on this forum had gone so far as to create their own Wii drinking games around the various games as of yet.

Seems like a recipe for awesomeness to me anyway.

bowling: amount of pins left are the amount of shots u have to pour into a glass and neck ;)

g'damn...with that kind of drinking game everyone would be f'ed within the first two frames, if not the first.

Sounds good to me :)

Boxing:
Create a new Mii and box with him, since the learning curve is pretty sharp then it will get progressively harder to knock opponents down.

Thus the drinking game evolved.

The number of rounds it takes you to knock down your opponent is the number of shots you take. I can knock my first 5 opponents down in the first, which means that I take a shot, Geoff knocks the next guy down in 2 rounds, he takes two shots, I take the next guy down in one round, I take a shot, Geoff takes three, drinks three.

By the 5th round, He's unable to lift the controller and gets nailed, I win! :D

Golf:
Your score above par is the number of shots you take, +1 = bogey = one shot, +2 = double bogey = two shots.. etc.

Plus, if you're under, the other person takes an additional shot for how many shots under par you are

Tennis: who plays drunken tennis?

Baseball: Homers! Shots all around.

*shrug* that's what I did last night anyway.

TheMix said:
g'damn...with that kind of drinking game everyone would be f'ed within the first two frames, if not the first.

Sounds good to me :)

I get strikes usually so I'd win. But I like drinking so I'd miss on purpose :devil:

Rajveer said:
bowling: amount of pins left are the amount of shots u have to pour into a glass and neck ;)

The Power Bowling would be best for this. Unfortunately, missing the 91 pin setup could lead to disaster.:tard: :drool:

wow...just in time for new years....excellent thread

I like the golf one. That would last longer. The best part is I'm bringing two Wiimotes to the new years party I'll be at and my friend is bringing his Wii. Plenty of booze and Wii = best new years ever!

Ziorjen said:
Boxing:
Create a new Mii and box with him, since the learning curve is pretty sharp then it will get progressively harder to knock opponents down.

Thus the drinking game evolved.

The number of rounds it takes you to knock down your opponent is the number of shots you take. I can knock my first 5 opponents down in the first, which means that I take a shot, Geoff knocks the next guy down in 2 rounds, he takes two shots, I take the next guy down in one round, I take a shot, Geoff takes three, drinks three.

By the 5th round, He's unable to lift the controller and gets nailed, I win! :D

Golf:
Your score above par is the number of shots you take, +1 = bogey = one shot, +2 = double bogey = two shots.. etc.

Plus, if you're under, the other person takes an additional shot for how many shots under par you are

Tennis: who plays drunken tennis?

Baseball: Homers! Shots all around.

*shrug* that's what I did last night anyway.

Those first two are pretty solid....thanks.

As far as the golf one goes, if it were Tiger Woods, my friends would all be screwed....I rarely play a game that I'm not 15 under par or more.

tank said:
wow...just in time for new years....excellent thread

I like the golf one. That would last longer. The best part is I'm bringing two Wiimotes to the new years party I'll be at and my friend is bringing his Wii. Plenty of booze and Wii = best new years ever!

Just make sure the Wii is out of harm's way. That could get dangerous for the Wii on New Years.

haha yeah we've thought about that. I just hope no one throws my controller. I don't want to be responsible for the first Wiimurder

Haha, if i tryed the bowling one, i would beat everyone.

Yes i have bowled a perfect game.

this sounds fun but i dont see why people drink. the only couple times i've tried it i puked everywhere, it tasted like ****, and i felt terrible the next day. smoking on the other hand has no negatives, maybe you will feel a little burnt out latter but still its stupid how smoking is so frowned upon while youth getting drunk is generaly accepted. at least were i live in michigan this is the case.
edit: yeah i meant smoking weed not tobacco , tobaccos just bad for you. sorry for derailing the thread i'll stop i dont care enough to make its own thread.

Last edited:
anime_gangster said:
this sounds fun but i dont see why people drink. the only couple times i've tried it i puked everywhere, it tasted like ****, and i felt terrible the next day. smoking on the other hand has no negatives, maybe you will feel a little burnt out latter but still its stupid how smoking is so frowned upon while youth getting drunk is generaly accepted. at least were i live in michigan this is the case.

tell that to my 24 year-old friend that coughs up a testicle every time he smokes.

Now while I see why some people have a problem with drinking, I used to, there certainly ARE negatives to smoking.

But if you feel like debating the worth of drinking, can I suggest you start a different thread in the Lounge?

Back