Wii drinking games

TheMix said:
tell that to my 24 year-old friend that coughs up a testicle every time he smokes.

Now while I see why some people have a problem with drinking, I used to, there certainly ARE negatives to smoking.

But if you feel like debating the worth of drinking, can I suggest you start a different thread in the Lounge?

Good point, my dad smoked for about 30 years, ended up killing him, and you say theres no negatives?.. fine go waste your life away, see if i care.
EDIT: so did i, my dad smoked pot for so long, till he just conked out, and never woke up. I was 3 years old, and im 16 now. I hate what it did to my dad, and i will be full of rage forever as far and as long as i know

Last edited:
tank said:
haha yeah we've thought about that. I just hope no one throws my controller. I don't want to be responsible for the first Wiimurder

I'm sure there's plenty of lawyers that could get you out of that. you're all good :)

anime_gangster said:
this sounds fun but i dont see why people drink. the only couple times i've tried it i puked everywhere, it tasted like ****, and i felt terrible the next day. smoking on the other hand has no negatives, maybe you will feel a little burnt out latter but still its stupid how smoking is so frowned upon while youth getting drunk is generaly accepted. at least were i live in michigan this is the case.
edit: yeah i meant smoking weed not tobacco , tobaccos just bad for you. sorry for derailing the thread i'll stop i dont care enough to make its own thread.

Are you 14? you are arn't you

There is a very easy way to get around the taste gangster. It's called Jungle Juice. My crew actually calls our mix "Cripple Juice"

"IT'LL GET YA DRUUUUNK"
~Dave Chappelle as Samuel L Jackson

----------A Public Service Announcement from your friend Tank-------------
I mean..... It's fun in moderation. Alcoholism is a serious matter though. Some people do it for fun, and that's fine if you ask me, you only live once, have some fun, live a little. But others just can't control themselves. Don't turn into a person who NEEDS to drink all the time. But also, don't be a stuck up prick who hates anyone who touches a drop of alcohol. Live in control of yourself.

And on an even more serious note, while we're on the topic of drinking. I hope everyone has fun on New Years. Just be safe, hide your keys, wrap it up, no alcohol poisoning.
------------End Public Service Announcement----------------------------------

tank said:
There is a very easy way to get around the taste gangster. It's called Jungle Juice. My crew actually calls our mix "Cripple Juice"

"IT'LL GET YA DRUUUUNK"
~Dave Chappelle as Samuel L Jackson

----------A Public Service Announcement from your friend Tank-------------
I mean..... It's fun in moderation. Alcoholism is a serious matter though. Some people do it for fun, and that's fine if you ask me, you only live once, have some fun, live a little. But others just can't control themselves. Don't turn into a person who NEEDS to drink all the time. But also, don't be a stuck up prick who hates anyone who touches a drop of alcohol. Live in control of yourself.

And on an even more serious note, while we're on the topic of drinking. I hope everyone has fun on New Years. Just be safe, hide your keys, wrap it up, no alcohol poisoning.
------------End Public Service Announcement----------------------------------
:thumbsup: Well said. And yes the first few times you drink it does taste like **** but you develop a taste for it. And if your hung over then dont drink so much next time.

Back