Wii Drumming

Xepher__

Stepmania God
Nov 21, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
0529-9620-6806-4914
So, there's already a mini-game inside of Rayman, where you have to "drum" down rabbits, but, do you think they'll make a DDR/GH type game where you have to drum? I know there's one for arcade, but we're talking Wii here people! Drummania I think the chain of games is called. Damn that would be fun...

I wouldn't be too excited for it, it reminds me of that Donkey Kong game with the drum pads you had to beat down on...not good times :(

drblake said:
Hopefully they do it right.
they will... well maybe not Nintendo

the makers of guitar hero should do this - and if they decide to make their own controllers for it we kill them and steal their GH2 money:nono:

A drumming game for Wii would be pretty sick :). I'm sure the same devoloperes/designers who created Guitar Hero could create a nice game for Wii. I can't wait untill Guitar Hero for 360 comes out, such a great soundtrack. Lamb of God, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold and tons of other hard rock and metal bands :)

santascow said:

Good link! I laughed at this part:

Kay: The current situation with the development kits, I don't know. I know that we are definitely not closing our door to [Wii]. We are interested in it. All of the three next-gen machines have a good shot. Personally I can see it being a pretty even split, even between all three of them. We are as interested in [Wii] as we are the other two, and no more interested than the other two. And we will see how things pan out. It's a little bit of a copout answer, but a lot of developers, especially smaller developers are risking a lot by choosing to concentrate on one platform.

Interested in them? He can't even name them! :lol:

why not Wii Orchestra Conductor
or Wii Construction Foreman
or Wii Manager....etc.

most of those are just pointin and waving your arms, right?

04bBDriver said:
why not Wii Orchestra Conductor
or Wii Construction Foreman
or Wii Manager....etc.

most of those are just pointin and waving your arms, right?
why not Wii-Street-Thug

*stabby mcstab-stab*

LOL to BlighteyArt.... u stomp on youe wii-mote first...repeatedly.... and i'll copy u afterwards ;)

Back