Wii - DS Connectivity video

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Taken at a recent Japanese press event, the below footage shows the interaction and connectivity between the Wii and DS.

To date little is known about the possible capabilities of syncing the Wii and the DS, and this video could be the first to surface that shows the interaction.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh_IAzZnY8w[/MEDIA]

Nice! too bad Pokemon battle revolution is only in Japan :( I want it.

ALthough i have no idea what they are saying, it looks like they are choosing the attacks for their pokemons, nice!

Interesting . . .

Interesting . . .

P.S. Why are there so many viewers on the boards? I don't remember seeing 50 + in my short time here. What gives? Ok, you caught me. I only watched a little of the video, so I could post this off topic question. :)

COLDshiver said:
Nice! too bad Pokemon battle revolution is only in Japan :( I want it.

ALthough i have no idea what they are saying, it looks like they are choosing the attacks for their pokemons, nice!

Pokemon Battle Revolution is a Japanese Launch title but it's coming out in the U.S. Next year. Why would Nintendo not bring the next Pokemon console to the U.S. or anywhere else for that matter. 400th post:smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
X_x;; You're telling me that made sense to you people >_< I couldn't grasp anything in that video except that they were using Pokémon on the DS and the Wii at the same time or something. >_<

All i reckon their doing is transferring pokemon from Pokemon Diamond or pearl 4 the DS to battle revolution coz in a trailer for battle revolution its got the two big pokemon from diamon and pearl!

Back