Wii "Easter Eggs"?

Not sure what you mean. Easter eggs literally? Could you give some details? My Wii hasn't been online in awhile, but this is August and everything...so...maybe it has something to do with Yoshi.

Last edited:
i guess hidden easter eggs terminology is used more for dvd movies. I'm meaning more hidden things within the menu that Nintendo hasn't officially mentioned. I thought it would be cool if it were possible to add "pets" in the Mii plaza/parade.

Like in Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie for N64, they literary had Easter Eggs hidden in the game.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the games contain them. I doubt theres anything in the menu to unlock, you never know though!

i found out that if you got to your mii parade and make a guy called nintendo.

then go to the wii menu he will stroll by every so often.

but thats it

I'm going to try that "Nintendo" Mii. Does he have to put into the parade for this to work?

What?, thats crazy.
Does that actually work?
As for "Easter Eggs", the only ones I know of are the ones in Wii Sports.

I wish my guy called hobo would stroll by once in awhile.

Easter eggs are like that cat that comes up in photo channel and if you are fast enough to click on him he tells you stuff, that sort of thing are easter eggs and there is already a thread for it somewhere

cummon it inspires forum discussion! i found an easter egg in the photo channel. Go onto it, then pick a pic, then click on slide show, u can edit all sorts of stuff there. while slideshow is going press D-pad down to blur a section of the photo, move ur wiimote forward backward to make it big small, and u can move it round screen. its funny how thats the only effect available there, right an left is to move a slide while up doesnt do jack,....hmmm

Back